anyone else had this happen?

My ms seems to be fading a little lol ive had alot on my plate this weekend ive adopted a puppy which we wasnt intending to do lol

How arw u feeling? X

awh nice for some! what puppy did you get? me and the OH are planning on getting another pup when we move, we want to get a german shepherd :) I'm feeling good, haven't got sick again (yet) and not as tired as I was so that's good :) how are you?

Well hes a staffy x labrador he was being beaten up by the owner so ive had him, ive got terrible heartburn today doesnt seem ti be easing off x

awh the poor lil thing :( although it wasn't planned it's a great thing you did :) awh horrible, are you taking anything for it? when did heartburn start for you?

Heartburb was one of my early symptoma lol its what made me do a test, it comes and goes atm im loving pork pies cant get enough of them and i think the pastry is giving me bad heartburn lol x

awh I had a pork pie the other day and it was lovely! never something I was a huge fan of before though, oh I so hope I don't get it for a while!

Atm they are my fave OH went shopping the other dat and i said get some pork pies he came back and he forgot them i was so upset lol i even went upstairs to have a cry over if which is somthing i never ever do lmao i hate these hormones x

haha when you are pregnant not getting the food you crave is the worst thing imaginable, strangely I have a craving for koka noodles which is something I never normally eat :S

Noodles mmmm last night i wanted chicken chow mein lol but everyone wanted a kfc :( x

awh that's annoying :( and by the next day you want something completely different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->