Anyone else half way through tww? Any symptoms yet?

angelbaby33

Reaction score
So I'm on 7dpo today - not going to test until at least day 12 unless AF arrives first. This is my last cycle where I will actively try as I have three under 4 and wanted to keep gaps similar. I haven't had any sumptoms other than a headache last two days and feeling a bit dizzy when I went for a walk (but I was pretty hot lol). How is everyone else feeling and when are you going to test?

Hi angelbaby,

I was 8 dpo on the 13th so we are quite close together.

I've been having all kinds of symptoms but I try not to look too deep into it. I'll be testing tomorrow - 12 dpo (if I can get a test today).

Keeping my fingers crossed for your :bfp:! :hugs:

:dust: to us both.

Hi EElse - good luck to you too!
Well I am not getting my hopes up now. I did a test this morning - 10DPO - and it was stark white BFN - not even a hint of a line. Well actually there was on one angle in specific light that i thought i saw the faintest of faint line so i dissected the test, and pulled it out of the plastic and quickly could see there was no colour and it was a grey line. I always thought people who did that seemed a bit obsessive lol - now i get why, you can see right away if you're imagining things! So... I ordered 3 more tests today and will just test each day. With every bfn it feels less and less likely - all my others were positive by now. Please keep me updated, I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Sorry it was a bfn for you but 10 dpo is still early so I'll keep my fx for you! :thumbup:

Feeling a bit nauseous this morning and my bbs are sensitive - I guess I'll find out either way tomorrow.

Thank you and I hope that we both get our :bfp: soon! :hugs:

Cool keep me posted! I did another test today and just as negative as ever. I'm not feeling pregnant either. Had a temp dip and think af almost here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->