Anyone else hate the tww??

wtbmummy

Reaction score
As the title says really.

Been actively ttc since July with no luck. Ive now had tests done n apprently my hormone levels are normal and after an utrasound my womb n ovaries also look normal.

So keep trying..... last month I was 100% convinced I was pregnant. Had LOTS of symptoms but 3negative pregnancy tests n then getting af on cd25 I felt very disheartened.

I am at my fertile time now and we have dtd twice, but now I am really feeling emotional. I feel like I cant keep going through the tww. Its killing me, theres pregnant women n babies everywhere n i still cant fall :cry:
It was first try with ds which i think is whats making this so much harder. I just want to cry for wanting to be pregnant, n hold that newborn baby once more. The clock is ticking going faster n faster.

Does anyone else ever feel like this??
Like the pain of the tww is becoming to much??

All the time! Just have to keep reminding yourself that it will happen some day. Don't give up!

I think the real question is does anyone enjoy the tww?
It is so hard when you want to be pregnant, the whole two weeks while you wait and the two weeks before ov your just focused on when ovulation is, when to dtd, symptom spotting, when to test and then the bfn at the end of it!!!! I hope you get your BFP soon:dust: and you're certainly not alone, if have a baby wasn't worth it I'd certainly wouldn't put myself through this. It is surprising stressful, all this ancipitation. Your time will come and all this will be forgotten:flower:

Oh heck yes. All the time. I have figured out that the tww is worse than the wait to ovulate. I was unlucky and lucky. Lucky because I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle. but unlucky that it ended in a mc. So I am on cycle 2 after the miscarriage and I symptom spot up the wazoo. Compare symptoms to the last time I got a bfp. We haven't done it to the same schedule and I question if missing that one day made a difference. I'm about at the end of my tww and I haven't tested yet. by the time I can afford to get a test I'll only be 3 days away from af being due. I'll probably test anyway. lol But I can say this wait is torture.

Every month I don't see a positive again is torture. There were people who got pregnant just before me and didn't announce because by the time they could I was announcing my mc. But now I see them getting bigger and bigger and getting closer and closer. I'm just hoping to be pregnant before May 4 (that would have been the due date).

But I keep plugging on. This site has been amazing in helping me. So many women here who know what it is all about. Hubby is also great. He doesn't always understand what I go through but he's a great shoulder when I need to cry or vent.

The tww sucks!! I'm currently on cd37 so this has been the longest wait ever! I just want answers even if it mean AF shows up!! I guess the tww is terrible but once your holding your baby in your arms it's all worth it :) good luck sweetie

Wtb I totally feel you on the pregnant women everywhere!! I cannot go into a store without 5 pregnant women pushing around buggies with babies walking past me and then 10 more with toddlers.

I think I hate the ttw to ovulate more than the second ttw to test and not just because of AF. While all the BDing is fun before that I just feel like I'm stagnant, waiting for that fertile window to open up. And then there was the disappointment I felt with AF too. After O the wait was long but I felt eager and excited and hopeful during that time. I want to feel that again. So far this is only our second cycle ttc and I hope it stays that way or I might end up changing my mind about which ttw is worse.

And wtb, I understand it being difficult with trying for your second. My first was a surprise so I just believed I'd get my second BPF right away. This is only our second cycle trying but I waited almost ten years for my husband to be ready and so I totally get that sometimes people aren't as supportive when you are desperately wanting that second baby.

I agree I hate the tww too! Its torture! My body has tricked me so many times n I convince myself then that I am pregnant then to only get bfn n then af right on schedule! Wtbmummy, you must feel better knowing tests have showed up fine that must be a relief. I keep thinking my oh should have his count checked as this is my second baby we are trying for but his first so I always worry what if he doesn't produce any sperm. My first was a suprise so cant compare to how long I took. I know so many people who are pregnant its almost every week someone I know is announcing again! I have been off my pill for a year and we have been actively trying 5 months. Its hard work! X

I definitely hate the TWW. I am constantly consumed by baby things and when it's your first, you can't help but dream about the BFP. DH keeps referring to me like I am pregnant and we just don't know it yet. I rattle off symptoms like it's a done deal and then AF totally knocks me down. And then you start all over.

I think it's hardest to pretend every day is normal. That work is just a typical day. When everything is literally out of whack. I guess its good to just pretend sometimes, but when you are so eager it's hard to ignore every little thing.
*that smells funny
*ohh tummy unsettled
*light headed
*boobs itch
*made an extra sandwich
*slightly queasy
*cramping a bit
*hair is a mess
*boobs tingling
*cried at sappy commercial
*stubbed my toe

At this point, everything is a symptom. :cry:

Yep symptoms r a nuisance! I also think that I dunno how I'm ever guna get that bfp cos nearly everyone I know that have caught on all found out by suprise even tho they was trying! Each month I'm always thinking am I n convince myself so I dunno how I would find out as it wont be like a shock or suprise if u know what I mean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->