Anyone else have a crush on Earl?

alio

Reaction score
Why do I have a crush on TV's best Hick?

https://acx.prospero.com/dir-bbcard/242/1283319383.icon

https://www.mtv.com/news/photos/t/teen_choice_070827/jason_lee.jpg

:blush::blush::serenade:

:rofl: Doesn't he look like the guy from The Notebook in that picture!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

maybe without the mustache he is cute.

You are definitely not alone in that one! Jason Lee's also pretty cute in all the kevin smith movies, even in chasing amy with the huge monobrow! :)

You are definitely not alone in that one! Jason Lee's also pretty cute in all the kevin smith movies, even in chasing amy with the huge monobrow! :)

Oh I am so glad! He really is a delight on the eye..... I used to like some early Kevin Smith films, 'Clerks' era....... xx

I had a dream not long ago that me and him were in a sexual relationship and we lived in his moms basement ahahaha much like the film Mallrats :rofl: so yeah i must find him cute!

I had a dream not long ago that me and him were in a sexual relationship and we lived in his moms basement ahahaha much like the film Mallrats :rofl: so yeah i must find him cute!

that sounds like a good dream. xx

Hmmmm......

well my old body back hahaha
a new husband who will do what i say wen i say it

i could make a huge list but this thread is prize enuf it made me smile after a long hard day lol

Hmmmm......

well my old body back hahaha
a new husband who will do what i say wen i say it

i could make a huge list but this thread is prize enuf it made me smile after a long hard day lol

awww..... i'd like my old body back too... sob sob... you have a good night..... i'll work on the new hubbie! or i'll recondition the old one. xx

nothing a good slap wont fix hahaha

zanes alseep so im on here relaxin after 2 months with no net im hooked again.
next time i see my name is earl ile think of u lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->