Anyone else have 'A gift'??

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm currently in a circle of mediums, psychics, healers etc, anyone else practise?? :flower:

I am kind of :wacko: I predict things through my dreams, and i have sensed spirits around me! I am really into spirituality etc

xx

As soon as my phone rings I often know who it is before checking the caller ID/answering. my sister says thats very psychic but I dont consider myself to be .

I haven't actually decided what I am yet, I know I'm not going down the healer route, but I seem to be leaning more toward medium, but then I do like to read people, so unsure of what path I'm destined for, but its great fun learning it all.

I have been told by psychics that i have a gift, and recently i had a message from Gail saying that i am going to progress more very soon and very quickly! Its weird cos i had bought a reading from her on friday and with her reply saying she had recieved payment was that message! It freaked me out :haha: I have noticed though recently when i am resting that i hear voices around me :wacko:

xx

Paula, that's so cool! mesina does tuition, you should totally get some guidance! xxxx

Oooh does she, i might look into that :thumbup: I am going to look into spiritualist churches again in my area and see it that helps.
I did my OH's tarot yesterday (he doesnt believe) and he was shocked at the things that came out so i think i am getting there now and i will convert him :haha:

xx

you could have a look for classes or something too, someone who knows how to use their gift to guide you a bit! you can practice on me :p

Spiritual churches are good, if they have a circle. The ones round my area only really have clairvoyant weekends. They don't tend to teach.

Hi all, I'm currently in a circle of mediums, psychics, healers etc, anyone else practise?? :flower:

I went through a HUGE spiritual awakening some years ago where I'd had visions of past lives and spontanously astral projected etc. Anyway, for some reason I am blocked and have been for some time. I've always sensed spirits and am an empath. My mom passed, so if any mediums care to send me a message, I would be very grateful. It's weird, because I really have been blocked and haven't felt her at all. Great thread by the way...

I went through a HUGE spiritual awakening some years ago where I'd had visions of past lives and spontanously astral projected etc. Anyway, for some reason I am blocked and have been for some time. I've always sensed spirits and am an empath. My mom passed, so if any mediums care to send me a message, I would be very grateful. It's weird, because I really have been blocked and haven't felt her at all. Great thread by the way...

I also blocked it off when I was pregnant with my son, I did it myself because of the way they contacted me I didn't want it to effect him. I started going to churches where they had mediums doing readings then I joined the circle I'm in now.

Maybe you could try looking for places in your area? They may be able to help you get back into it.

Since we are talking spiritual....about a month and a half ago, I had a vision out of nowhere that I actually saw myself pregnant. Another spiritual thing is a friend of mine, she's more like a second mother...I called her and she was like " Oooo my uterus hurts so badddd." She only gets that when someone is newly pregnant....Hopefully, It's not wishful thinking...Before I had my block, I would of known how legitamate all of it is...but now, guess only time will tell...

Since we are talking spiritual....about a month and a half ago, I had a vision out of nowhere that I actually saw myself pregnant. Another spiritual thing is a friend of mine, she's more like a second mother...I called her and she was like " Oooo my uterus hurts so badddd." She only gets that when someone is newly pregnant....Hopefully, It's not wishful thinking...Before I had my block, I would of known how legitamate all of it is...but now, guess only time will tell...

Well good luck, and keep me posted. :thumbup:

Want to watch this thread :)

I don't know what I am :) I can read people pretty well, and I usually have a strong (correct) inkling about how things will work out. I'm also really good at getting along with people because I know how to act with everyone, even if there are a few different personalities if that makes sense!

I had a dream yesterday I was outside and right in front of me was a forest, the woods(looked up woods on dream moods and said it's bout fertility?) and I was on a table giving birth. Either I am pg, or the Universe is preparing me to know that for sure I will be very soon...(I hope)...where's my medium/psychic girls at? :)

I can sense astral beings, but I can't see them. I'm also very empathic and can usually tell how someone is feeling when I'm around them without giving it much thought. Other than that, nothing too epic here.

I 'see' people who are no longer with us. Although it scares me so I try to stop it happening. Not sure if I'll ever look into it properly as I'm too worried something might go wrong. Lots of things happen in my house though, cupboards opening by themselves, toys going off, doors slamming, shower turning on, etc. Those things don't bother me. 'Seeing' people freaks me out though. It's hard to explain. I don't see them but I get an imprint of them. I know exactly what they look like, what they're wearing, what they're doing, where they are in the room, etc.

I have had a couple of psychic readings done before but don't do them any more as the activity around me goes crazy. I had to ring one psychic back and ask her for advice on how to stop it all.

Sounds a bit strange but I know when someone will die. I predicted my grandads, my stepnans and I just knew my sister and friend had died as soon as it happened.

I see the future in my dreams, I can sense ghosts and I know when someone is there- watching me. Apparently I spoke to dead people when I was young.

I'm a complete atheist though but I do believe in an afterlife. Just not God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->