• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else have a moment of panic??

Hearing and seeing that little heartbeat will do loads to reassure you!! I'm sure that was very scary for you to go through, and for DH to watch you deal with. But the rise in weeks on the digi sounds like an incredibly good sign. : )

We found out the gender as soon as we could lol. There is no way I could have waited the entire pregnancy to know! I'm too much of a planner. We are having another little boy! We had a growth scan today, and he is most definitely a boy lol, so that reassurance was nice. : )

Hey, sorry haven't been on, had a uni exam yesterday so been crazy busy.

Great news on having a little brother for your son! He will love that! How exciting!! How are you keeping? Do you have long to go now?

I'm feeling pretty reassured by my current excruciatingly sore chest at the moment, hormones obviously doing ok. I even didn't do a pregancy test this morning. Been doing one every morning since I found out :blush: lol.

It sounds like everything is going well! : ) It is a relief to get to the point where you can finally put the tests away lol!

I'm down to a week and a half! So hard to believe--I have a scheduled c-section on the 21st, and kind of have a feeling he may try to show up even before then. : )

Oh how exciting!! Bet you can't wait!! You all prepared in case he does decided he's not sticking to the plan?

As ready as we can be! : ) Car is loaded with my bag, baby's bag, and gift for DS1. My parents have DS1's overnight bag for during our hospital stay, and car seat is installed. Just waiting for him to make his appearance!! : )

Now school is another story lol--I'm a teacher and I'm a bit freaked out about handing everything over to a sub. But I need to lighten up and not be so controlling lol!

As ready as we can be! : ) Car is loaded with my bag, baby's bag, and gift for DS1. My parents have DS1's overnight bag for during our hospital stay, and car seat is installed. Just waiting for him to make his appearance!! : )

Now school is another story lol--I'm a teacher and I'm a bit freaked out about handing everything over to a sub. But I need to lighten up and not be so controlling lol!

Sounds like you are very much ready and waiting! I hope all goes well for you!

I am sure your school kids will be just fine with a sub. I am in my third year of a BSc (hons) in psychology, my intention is to do a post grad into teaching with the hope of special needs teaching, or my other option is to look into becoming a speech and language therapist.

Having a rough day today, just back from A&E because i've been bleeding since 3pm, I am to go in for a scan on monday to check whats going on. Apparently my hcg levels are 8500 which is good but obviously we don't know if they are rising or falling as they haven't been done before. going to be a long weekend.:cry:

Oh, I'm so sorry!! That is such a scary thing to go through. I will be praying the scan looks beautiful and perfect on Monday!!!!

With DS1, I never spotted at all. This time around, I spotted on and off from 5 weeks to around 8 weeks. I was convinced I was miscarrying, but all turned out to be perfectly normal. I hope this is your case! Has it eased up any at all?

It's eased off a little in the last couple of hours but hadn't stopped. I had spotting with my DS around this time but it wasn't as heavy and was a one off thing not on going. Not sure much can be seen at 5 weeks on a scan other than a yoke sac. :shrug:

You're right that there isn't a whole lot to see that early--but I had a scan during the fifth week because of the bleeding, and my doctor was able to see enough to reassure me that it looked normal. I think it sounds like a good sign that it has eased up some for you! Hopefully with some rest it stops altogether!

Hi Blessed, how are you getting on hun?

Things are looking good on my end, bleeding has completely stopped and pregnancy symptoms are continuing. I am feeling a little confident that everything will be ok, although kinda scared to admit it in case its not lol.

I'm so glad the bleeding stopped!! I never knew how common it was. So stinking scary, but it seems as though most of the time it ends up being nothing!

I'm doing well, thanks : ) I had my last doctors visit yesterday, surgical consult is Monday, and c-section is scheduled for Tuesday!! I can't believe how close it is! : )

Sorry I haven't been around, absolutely exhausted. :sleep:

You must be SO excited :happydance: ... Do let me know how you get on once your feeling up to it!!

Well lol...i went into labor Friday night with mild but super consistent contractions. I called my doctor Saturday morning, who sent me to L&D for observation, and baby was born via c-section at 12:32 pm Saturday. : ) He is doing great!! We hopefully get to go home tomorrow after lunch. : )

How are you doing? No more scary symptoms, I hope!

Well lol...i went into labor Friday night with mild but super consistent contractions. I called my doctor Saturday morning, who sent me to L&D for observation, and baby was born via c-section at 12:32 pm Saturday. : ) He is doing great!! We hopefully get to go home tomorrow after lunch. : )

How are you doing? No more scary symptoms, I hope!

OMG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

What did you call him? Weight? Eek, how exciting!! What does your DS make of his new baby brother? :cloud9: will you start a thread with pics for us all to gush over??

I'm doing well, no more bleeding and lots of pregnancy symptoms so I am hopeful that all is going well. I feel like the side of a house today, I am SO bloated!! Chest still very sore, had some sickness today, peeing for scotland, all in all feeling pretty rubbish, which is great because it hopefully means baba is growing and causing all the havoc s/he should be :winkwink:

Lol, you are so sweet!! Thank you! : )

It sounds like everything is developing perfectly for you!!!! : ) I know all those symptoms can be miserable, but they're good signs!!

We named him Joshua Davis, and we are calling him Davis. He weighed 8lbs4oz, and was 20.75" long. : ) He is adorable, but I haven't posted any pics yet, because I haven't had time to pull out my laptop--I always end up posting from my phone. : ) But, I do have a journal link in my signature, and eventually I will post pictures there. : ) Hopefully soon!!

Lol, you are so sweet!! Thank you! : )

It sounds like everything is developing perfectly for you!!!! : ) I know all those symptoms can be miserable, but they're good signs!!

We named him Joshua Davis, and we are calling him Davis. He weighed 8lbs4oz, and was 20.75" long. : ) He is adorable, but I haven't posted any pics yet, because I haven't had time to pull out my laptop--I always end up posting from my phone. : ) But, I do have a journal link in my signature, and eventually I will post pictures there. : ) Hopefully soon!!

Aw I love his name!! How are you all getting on?

I had my scan this morning. Everything is good and the little bab had a heartbeat :happydance: they think its my cervix which is bleeding which is harmless to baby and caused by an increased blood flow to the area apparently :shrug:

Yay for your great report!!!!! : )

We are doing great! Just adjusting to life with a newborn again lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"