anyone else have a super quick MC and then it was over?

dsbeH

Reaction score
Hi friends (I think even if we're strangers, the fact we're all here really bonds us)

My MC seemed to last only about 24 hours. I started bleeding, and then contractions started and lasted about 6 hours, and then something that looked like the fetus passed. I am still bleeding, but did anyone else have this happen so quickly? or is this just wishful thinking and I should expect more stuff to happen for the next few days?

Hi friends (I think even if we're strangers, the fact we're all here really bonds us)

My MC seemed to last only about 24 hours. I started bleeding, and then contractions started and lasted about 6 hours, and then something that looked like the fetus passed. I am still bleeding, but did anyone else have this happen so quickly? or is this just wishful thinking and I should expect more stuff to happen for the next few days?

hiya hun sorry for your loss, i found out last week i'd had another MMC i bled pretty bad for a few days after and had mild contraction type pains along with it and i was hoping it was over but i went in today for a re-scan and the sac is still there the sonographer told me there is still blood and clots in there but its not shifting so i have opted for surgical removal on monday, i hope it is over for you hun its not a nice situation to be in, thinking of you xx

Me, I think. The contractions started and finished on Saturday afternoon, then milder cramping on Sunday and got to the point of no pain relief needed by Monday. I've also stopped bleeding, with the last couple of days just barely there spotting. I phoned the hospital to ask if I need a follow-up scan or appt and they said just to watch for any signs of infection such as high temps/fever and/or a funny smell down there. Like you I'm a bit shocked because even tho the pain on Saturday was intense, I didn't expect to be finished already:shrug: I'm hoping that I've finally had a little bit of good luck in a bad situation, and I hope it's the same for you. Did the hospital know you were going to mc naturally? Are you supposed to back for another scan to check everything has passed?

thank you. my doctor told me that since it was small, no procedure was necessary, and to come back in a few weeks to check.
bubble, did you think you had passed the sac/fetus and then still told they saw it in there, or did you not see the sac?

thank you. my doctor told me that since it was small, no procedure was necessary, and to come back in a few weeks to check.
bubble, did you think you had passed the sac/fetus and then still told they saw it in there, or did you not see the sac?

i wasnt sure what i was looking for to be honest as the nurse said it could come out all in one go or in bits (sorry tmi) but i had what was like thick stringy jelly like bleed and thought (hoped) it was everything coming out but it wasnt :( xx

i would say expect more.. mine happened very slowly.. so that may be whats going on with you.. so sorry for your loss..

expect more even if i think the sac passed?

i had light bleeding for a few days but i had no cramping and passing clots and baby all happend within aprox 20mins..still bleeding lightly but everything else happend very quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->