Anyone else have issue with clear blue digital

M

Manicmum

I originally tested 3/10 with a digi and was 1-2 weeks pregnant , tested again last week was 2-3 weeks pregnant so today I thought I would be 3+ but I am Not I am still 2-3 weeks , now this is what confused me my last period was 28/08 I know that we dtd on the 11/09 ( not before or after ) just that one day now clear blue digi is saying I conceived 2-3 weeks ago which makes me 5 weeks pregnant but if we did the dtd on 11/09 ️Oh sperm had to remain within me and get me
Pregnant for 10 days
Has anyone known these test to get the conception date wrong or are my hcg levels liked to be dropping hence the same dates and I am going to lose this baby.
I guess I am
After experiences I know no one can say for certain 😕

I wouldn't trust the indicator! If it's still showing a pregnant result and you have no pain or bleeding id say your fine if it dropped to 1-2 id be concerned. Put those tests down lol... They're more hassle than anything!

I think the reason they give a range like 2-3 is because it is really not very quantitative and I think (like Pookied) that it just causes stress and isn't meant to be used to track the health of your pregnancy. If you want to see if there is some kind of progression, I think you can open up the tests.

Don't do it to yourself!

I took one and got not pregnant after a few days of faint BFP's and panicked. She's 1 now!

Also this time I got 2-3 at 5 weeks pregnant and I'm not testing again they just cause too much stress

Blood tests are the most accurate for numbers. Urine is tricky as people secrete different levels of HCG in their urine depending on time of day etc...like how some people never get a positive test

I'm currently 6.5 weeks pregnant. I have a clear blue digital upstairs that I refuse to use. I know it should read 3+ but if it doesn't it's gonna stress me out so I refuse to use it. Although in my last pregnancies it was always very accurate!

This is exactly why they are pulled from the shelves right now...

Beautiful lovely preggie. In the nicest way possible, it says specifically in the pamphlet that you cannot use them for accurate dating. Your levels would be dropping If it went 1-2 and then not pregnant. You and baby are fine. If you really are concerned, tell your gyn to do a beta. But you are fine.

And yes unless you chart bbt or get blood work,you could have conception date wrong. And even if it is right hcg levels vary and implantation varies and doubling speeds vary and urine samples vary.

Sorry to be so blunt and b*y, but I am really annoyed this brand got sued and pulled their product because women don't read the pamphlet and freak out instead of, well, reading the pamphlet.

Like everyone says put the tests down don't use em they're stressing your for no reason!
Here's a link to put your mind at ease:

https://www.babycenter.com.au/threa...-with-clearblue-digital-conception-indicators

I do normally read all leaflets but in fairness i never had an issue with them and they always been so accurate with me , that I panicked , I think because I know we only had intercourse once in a 4 week period my hubby was away with work ) then it made me think how the hell ,
I have also been feeling completely different this pregnancy which also elevated my worrys

That would explain why I couldn't find those tests when I went looking for them. Guess that's for the best. I had to make myself stop peeing in cups for the Wondfos (which never got super dark, but thankfully never got lighter either). I should get my beta results tomorrow.

Last night I had lots of cramping and today a great lump of mucous brown discharge so back to worrying ��

Can you just call your Dr for peace of mind?

OP I took a clear blue digi before af was due and it gave me 2- 3weeks when it should have only ready 1-2weeks. It's def not reliable in predicting gestation age or conception dates.

Best thing to do as the other ladies have advised is to get an appointment with your gynea for an early scan and bloods as well. Better to be safe and also for peace of mind as wel. No use stressing yourself out esp in these early day for nothing. I am pretty sure everythin will be fine for you. If u cannot get an appointment soon just monitor the discharge for now, but if it turns red you should go straight to the hospital.

Goodluck I hope you get some reassurance soon :flower: and stop testing for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->