• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else have Nausea before and during AF?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
so this past months cycle was super weird for me. I started cramping and becoming nauseous 8 days before AF arrived. I always cramp and have sore breast just 2 days or so before AF not a week! The sore breast never happened this time but i continued to cramp.
About 5 days before AF started I checked for cervical mucus and changes and i noticed super tiny bit of blood in clear mucus, we DTD the night before so I didnt pay much attention to it and chalked it up to maybe being a little too rough? Lol. and it was never enough to see while wiping and i think they only way i did see it was because of checking cervix.
All BFN on test prior to AF starting. I am on day 4 of AF and bleeding has pretty much stopped, its at the end with the brown and very tiny bit. Normally i get lots of clots and bleed heavy for at least 2 days and go about a total of 5. this time it was light the first day, second day heavy but didnt notice clots like normal ( still had them though). 3rd day was so light i couldnt use a tampon anymore and then today its pretty much done.
i still feel super tired, nauseous, and my left shoulder and arm have begin to hurt and feel restless. still mild cramping and more to the left side near upper pelvic ( hip bone area). I have read online that PMS/Menstruation can cause nausea but it subsides once AF begins.

Has anyone else experienced any of this ?

I would see a doc. Sometimes etopic pregnancies present like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"