Anyone else have no complaints ?

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Don't hate me I know there's a lot of threads of complaints about being uncomfortable and unpleasant symptoms , but I'm having a pretty comfortable third tri. Other then being a little more tired and a bit of heartburn if I eat tomatoes , I'm doing fine .

No complaints really right now, hope it stays that way . anyone else doing just fine?

With my son I had the easiest pregnancy too, in fact 2 days before i had him i went out for the night for my sisters birthday and then the day before I went into labour I'd walked into our town centre for the carnival which is best part of 2 miles and coped fine. I guess we're incredibly lucky!

I've really enjoyed this pregnancy too and know I've been lucky! apart from tiredness (to be expected as I'm at work full time for another 3 weeks and have an active toddler) I feel ok. Large, cumbersome but ok

Third tri has definitely been my best. I was horribly nauseous all though 1st, moderately nauseous through 2nd, and mildly nauseous through a good portion of 3rd. Now at 37 weeks, I finally feel normal, except being super heavy, of course. I can deal with that though. I just finished work a few days ago, so I'm a pretty happy camper.

I felt really good, until I got to the 37 week mark. Now I'm just hoping this baby doesn't stay too comfy in there!

Apart from sciatica and some pelvis pain when I get up, I feel pretty good too :happydance:

Especially now that it's finally cooled down here, I feel pretty comfortable most of the time and just take things slowly :thumbup:

Apart from the lack of bladder control :haha: i'm feeling good too!

I'm enjoying the break of not being in work if i'm honest as I work too hard and it was getting really difficult to cope towards the end. I went out the house today for the first time properly in about five days :haha:

No, you're not the only one. Even now I feel generally fine, though I feel hot a lot which can bother me, and I can find it painful to get up, walk to far, turn over in bed, etc.

I would not say I am unduly suffering though, and I don't think I really did in my DD's pregnancy either. I just found it hard with her because she was 2 weeks late!

I do sometimes find it hard to relate to the posts about how uncomfortable people are simply because I don't really feel it myself! I'm lucky I guess, I've had few things I've not been able to cope with.

Im only nearly 4 weeks in but my 3rd tri has been a lot easier than my 2nd tri was. My SPD has calmed down a lot!! Im defimitely resting more than I was so, so far, 3rd tri is the best tri for me lol!

Though maybe ask me again in 5 weeks time :haha:

I feel really good, I can still put on my shoes too :haha:. I worked up until last night and always get compliments about how much I can do lol.

Am doing just fine too! My pregnacy has been easy from day 1 :) all tho I may have spd it still hasn't got me to the point that am fed up or that!! If am honest am loving every single minute of being pregnant ... No complaints my end :)

First tri I was so sick , second was a lot of worry because I had a flare up I my lupus and they were worried about babies health and growth but now I'm feeling great

I love the kicks and the big belly, I don't actually feel big , no back pain, this little guy could stay in until 42 weeks an if it keeps going this well of e okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->