anyone else have pressure in their butt?

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
for the last few days I have so much pressure.. in my vagina & my butt! even feel his movement n my butt sometimes now. im 38 weeks tomorrow. does anyone have this? I think he might of dropped because my bump looks like its shrunk all of a sudden & its lower.

11911694_10153644173554759_901242785_n.jpg

everyone is like "are u sure you're that far along?" or "omg im only 28 weeks & im bigger than u!" :wacko:

so I think I dropped. did anyone else feel a lot of pressure in their butt when this happened? I swear feels like he is gonna come out of there!

You look like you're carrying really low, your baby prob has dropped. Mine has too, although the majority of pressure is on my left pelvis where the head is still sitting and the bottom front where all the weight seems to be. I also had bh contractions yesterday on my lower front when I went for my afternoon walk. I don't have pressure on my butt but who knows in the next few weeks what'll happen!

You're either carrying really low or he's dropped! I didn't get any pressure in my bum until labour had started with our first. Everybody is different though :)

maybe its just how he is positioned or something. it is so weird! I never felt him down there until these last few days so im definitely thinking he dropped.. which is exciting!

I think he may have dropped. And that's why ur feeling so much pressure

I feel more in my bum then my vagina.. Pressure, pain, lightening, today when i was sitting and he was moving i even flt that around my bum.. Its so weird

:rofl::rofl: sorry haha, I just think it's a bit of A funny topic:haha: you definitely look as though you dropped! Are you constipated, maybe combined with the dropping it could be adding to things

I actually have been a little constipated but I finally went to the bathroom yesterday lol. I guess ill see what my dr says on Friday! when the baby drops it means they are starting to engage right?

I actually have been a little constipated but I finally went to the bathroom yesterday lol. I guess ill see what my dr says on Friday! when the baby drops it means they are starting to engage right?

Yep! And as far as the constipation is concerned, it's possible that maybe you're just not fully ehem...cleared out ;) which again could be causing the pressure in your rear since baby is getting ready to say hello!

I remember pressure in the front with my first 2 when they dropped and this pregnancy last 2 check ups baby has been dropping then last week I got pressure in butt aswell as the front and when I seen midwife 2 days ago she said he's definitely fully engaged now. I told her I kept getting what felt like kicks down in my cervix but she said he is definitely head down and could be pushing the odd fist in there too haha dh said he's knocking on the door but he can wait cause I have to have sections lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->