anyone else have rib pain & ligament pain with polyhydramnios

CelticNiamh

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering, if anyone else noticed more rib pain and round ligament pain in both sides of tummy, worse on my right side and its even traveling down my inner thigh

I do have polyhydramnios and baby is big so wondering is this why I am so uncomfortable I should add my feet are swelling as well, but read that can happen with the excess fluid anyway!

I would call you midwife to me sounds like pre eclampsia. The pain you are feeling is epigastric pain & the swelling is a sign of water retention from your kidneys not coping. All triggered by high blood pressure. I have had pre eclampsia 3 times over. Please don't want. I have had a eclamptic fit & very nearly died. Even if all is ok.. Please get checked x

I would call you midwife to me sounds like pre eclampsia. The pain you are feeling is epigastric pain & the swelling is a sign of water retention from your kidneys not coping. All triggered by high blood pressure. I have had pre eclampsia 3 times over. Please don't want. I have had a eclamptic fit & very nearly died. Even if all is ok.. Please get checked x

I will do Gem :flower: I was thinking that anyway!

I will do Gem :flower: I was thinking that anyway!

Hope you saw someone Hun & all is ok

yep all is fine BP perfect just the weight and baby position thankfully my ribs do not feel as sore but baby lower down in my pelvis now :thumbup:

yep all is fine BP perfect just the weight and baby position thankfully my ribs do not feel as sore but baby lower down in my pelvis now :thumbup:

Thank god! Glad to hear it. Not glad to hear your still in pain. But at least all is ok 👍.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->