Anyone else have these symptoms???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mrsmcnamara, Sep 30, 2008.

1. mrsmcnamara

mrsmcnamara TTC#1 - Praying for a BFP

Either Terrible :witch:AF has shown up 5 days early, or I am spotting - either way it is very strange for me - epecially the spotting. I NEVER spot!!! I feeel like AF should be here but the flow is not heavy enough and it usually is by now. Arrrghh I guess all I can do is wait.
    I broke down and tested on Sat and it was a :bfn: Guess I'll just have to wait to see if this flow is going to pick up or go away. Obviously I hope and pray that it will go away and that this spotting is implantation, but I doubt it because I have pretty bad cramps and backache.The only other weird thing is that I am still having those strange fluttering/bubbly/twingey things randomly happening in my uterus and I don't know what they are! They started about 2DPO and are still happening!!! I know I need to just wait it out but I can hardly stand it anymore and I am WAY too scared to test and get another BFN. AF was not supposed to be here until Saturday...but it was 4 days early last month too. Bleh

Also... Here are some of the other symptoms I've had since my last O:

-A very strange fluttering/twinge/twitching sensation in my uterus. (Kind of feels like butterflies but stronger). It is really weird because it comes and goes, like, I may only feel 2 or 3 very strong ones one day and then several small ones that are barely noticeable the next.
    - Severe lower backache (which I usually only get right before AF) but has been fairly constant since right before I ovulated.
    - Hot Flashes
    - VERY bloated in the belly
    - Emotional (I don't usually cry over stupid things and I have burst into tears several times this week over NOTHING) and I have also been VERY irritable and angry
    - left nipple started getting sore today (sorry TMI)
    - I have been very tired off and on and was suffering from sleeplessness for a few nights after ovulation

ANYONE ELSE???? I am scared to test again

2. Someday74

Someday74 Well-Known Member

Aww don't know what to suggest hun except give it a couple of days and maybe test again - don't be scared to test! Didn't want to read and rush off!!

3. crzysk8trchc

crzysk8trchc Member

It never hurts to test again...

4. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I was in the same boat...i had a very strange period it usually only last 7 days and mine on Sept 11th started very light and spotty brown discharge and lasted 11days. I saw the doc yesterday and thought I might have gotten preggo in August but they did a beta-hcg and it came back negative, they said its normal to have weird cycles. But I am hoping I got prego afterwards because now I get these dull pains, and sick at work cant even keep down my pepsi. But good luck you hun, but I would def. test or call the doc

5. mrsmcnamara

mrsmcnamara TTC#1 - Praying for a BFP

Yes, I am sure you are right- I am just having a very strange AF session. I don't normally have cycles like this, but I would have tested again except I know now that I am DEFINITELY on my period. AF is here with a vengeance. I am just super bummed, of course. I still don't know about the weird twines and all that so I may call the doc when AF goes away. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. I wish you all the best this month!!!!
    BFP's for you all!!!!

6. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

Good Luck hun and hope next month is your month BABY DUST TO YOU