Anyone else have these symptoms???

mrsmcnamara

TTC#1 - Praying for a BFP
Reaction score
Either Terrible :witch:AF has shown up 5 days early, or I am spotting - either way it is very strange for me - epecially the spotting. I NEVER spot!!! I feeel like AF should be here but the flow is not heavy enough and it usually is by now. Arrrghh I guess all I can do is wait.
I broke down and tested on Sat and it was a :bfn: Guess I'll just have to wait to see if this flow is going to pick up or go away. Obviously I hope and pray that it will go away and that this spotting is implantation, but I doubt it because I have pretty bad cramps and backache.The only other weird thing is that I am still having those strange fluttering/bubbly/twingey things randomly happening in my uterus and I don't know what they are! They started about 2DPO and are still happening!!! I know I need to just wait it out but I can hardly stand it anymore and I am WAY too scared to test and get another BFN. AF was not supposed to be here until Saturday...but it was 4 days early last month too. Bleh

Also... Here are some of the other symptoms I've had since my last O:

-A very strange fluttering/twinge/twitching sensation in my uterus. (Kind of feels like butterflies but stronger). It is really weird because it comes and goes, like, I may only feel 2 or 3 very strong ones one day and then several small ones that are barely noticeable the next.
- Severe lower backache (which I usually only get right before AF) but has been fairly constant since right before I ovulated.
- Hot Flashes
- VERY bloated in the belly
- Emotional (I don't usually cry over stupid things and I have burst into tears several times this week over NOTHING) and I have also been VERY irritable and angry
- left nipple started getting sore today (sorry TMI)
- I have been very tired off and on and was suffering from sleeplessness for a few nights after ovulation

ANYONE ELSE???? I am scared to test again

Aww don't know what to suggest hun except give it a couple of days and maybe test again - don't be scared to test! Didn't want to read and rush off!!

I was in the same boat...i had a very strange period it usually only last 7 days and mine on Sept 11th started very light and spotty brown discharge and lasted 11days. I saw the doc yesterday and thought I might have gotten preggo in August but they did a beta-hcg and it came back negative, they said its normal to have weird cycles. But I am hoping I got prego afterwards because now I get these dull pains, and sick at work cant even keep down my pepsi. But good luck you hun, but I would def. test or call the doc

Yes, I am sure you are right- I am just having a very strange AF session. I don't normally have cycles like this, but I would have tested again except I know now that I am DEFINITELY on my period. AF is here with a vengeance. I am just super bummed, of course. I still don't know about the weird twines and all that so I may call the doc when AF goes away. Thanks so much for your support and encouragement. I wish you all the best this month!!!!
BFP's for you all!!!!

Good Luck hun and hope next month is your month BABY DUST TO YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"