Anyone else have this?

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Took my last cerazette 19 June and today feel absolutely rubbish!!!!

Had normal amount of sleep last night, woke up feeling a little tired but no more than normal. Eaten and drunk a normal amount today and not done anything that wouldn't normally do at a weekend, little but of shopping seeing friends etc.

And I feel like I have NO energy! Even had an hours kip earlier which is so unlike me.

Anyone else had this after comin off pil?? Xx

Hi,
Yes I'm exactly the same! I stopped my taking my pill monofeme on the 30th of May and I still feel that way! Even when I don't do anything strenuous, I'm completely exhausted all the time! Apparently the pill draws out a lot of vitamins so you can be lacking in a lot of things. Maybe try a multi vitamin? Also curious, are you having any other symptoms or side effects? Xx

Hiya,

Thanks, it's so annoying!! Im exhausted all the time! Only other thing is slightly tender breasts and been a Lil snappy! Lol u? Xx

Oh lucky!! I have what feels like a thousand symptoms at the moment! Fatigue, moodiness, increased cm, back pain, lightheadedness, sore nipples, blue veins and montgomerys tubercles just appearing on my boobs lol, and a few other things..I'm also ttc so I'm hoping its a bfp and not just from the pill :) I stopped it about a year and a half ago for a surgery and don't remember any of these annoying side effects! But then I wasnt ttc so wasn't looking for any symptoms and probably just put it to the medication I was on. Ill be glad to feel normal again though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->