Anyone else having bad stomach aches?

mod19

Reaction score
If not every day them every other day. And its definitely my stomach, not my abdomen. Is this normal?

What kind of pain? I know I've been having terrible nausea all day every day but it's almost like bad hunger pains at the same time. Not sure if I'm any help

Its different than the hunger pains I get. Its almost like when you've eaten something you shouldn't have and don't feel better until you use the bathroom or throw it up. Is it a form of ms? I get nauseated on and off but the stomach aches are different.

Hm I know maybe last week after eating I was getting like crampy stomach aches that nothing seemed to help is it maybe something to do with sluggish digestion we are getting just now? It hasn't happened to me lately but then again I'm not eating a great deal portion wise

I have been feeling a bit like this but its not painful.

My nausea has been awful today.

If you feel like the pains get unbearable def call the doctor.

Hope you feel better soon x

Hi - yes I've been getting stomach pains as well. I could be trapped gas? I'm not sure tho.

Off and on, I've been getting really terrible stomach pains first thing in the morning, and worse after eating. I would eat saltines throughout the night to keep my stomach from getting totally empty, but it didn't seem to help. My doctor isn't sure what's going on, but he recommended I try Gas-x and I've felt a whole lot better since I started taking them. It makes me think it was gas-related, even though the pain often felt higher up (and very different from non-pregnant gas pains). Worth a try...

Omg. Yes, my stomach aches have been awful. Tmi but I've been really gassy. It's painful

I'll try the gas x. Thanks! Hopefully that'll help. Mine feel too high to be gas and get them bad after eating so hopefully that's it

Ok, I've been getting the exact same stomach pains and they hurt like hell! I feel like I constantly have food poisoning or something. It's awful. I'm in the throws of one right now, I feel like I'm going to be sick and mess my pants simultaneously but nothing. I'm sure it has but goodness this is no fun.

Oh the joys of pregnancy.

Yes it sucks! I had no idea my stomach would get affected like this (or have gas this high). I'm going to pick up some gas x today and give it a try. Anything to alleave it! I almost think I'd rather vomit than these stomach aches.

I got this in first tri - It's like a tight/bloated feeling for me but it was very painful. Going over speed bumps was painful. It'll go away soon I'm sure x

Thanks for the hope!

I have gas and some cramping. Praying the early days move swiftly. Im ready for second trimester.:thumbup:

Mrskcbrown I'm soooo ready for the second tri! I want my mind to be at ease. Half way there! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"