Anyone else having hair loss??

gillian.s

Reaction score
Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have noticed that my hair is falling out, I feel like I am losing more hair than my dog! It is so gross :(

Anyone else having this? I hope that later in pregnancy it will come back thicker :S

I've noticed it's coming out a lot when I brush it.. Normally gets thicker for me. Not actually falling out tho.. Sure it'll all come back thicker later in the pregnancy! X

Is there biotin in your prenatal? It's supposed to help prevent hair loss.

I am going through the same thing, my hair is coming out in clumps, i run my hand through my hair and at least 5 strands come out EVERY time xx

I am going through the same thing, my hair is coming out in clumps, i run my hand through my hair and at least 5 strands come out EVERY time xx
yeah that's what it is like, I wear a black fleece in work and it keeps being covered in my hair by the end of the day and whenever I brush my hair it pretty much fills the brush :S have you said anything to a midwife or doctor about it?

yeah that's what it is like, I wear a black fleece in work and it keeps being covered in my hair by the end of the day and whenever I brush my hair it pretty much fills the brush :S have you said anything to a midwife or doctor about it?

no, I was planning to when i eventually see one!!

yeah I won't be seeing a doctor again for another 5 weeks, other than that I just have another ultrasound and she will be useless ha I'll let you know what they say if I get an answer before you do! here's hoping we can find an answer before we go bald ha

yeah I won't be seeing a doctor again for another 5 weeks, other than that I just have another ultrasound and she will be useless ha I'll let you know what they say if I get an answer before you do! here's hoping we can find an answer before we go bald ha

cool, thank you! if i find out i'll post back on here as well, I have lovely hair and have spent YEARS growing it long :(

cool, thank you! if i find out i'll post back on here as well, I have lovely hair and have spent YEARS growing it long :(
Thanks :) yeah I have been growing my hair for 7 years now trying to get it to the length I want, I used to really mistreat my hair so it took ages to grow! really hope it's just making way for the luscious hair we will get throughout our pregnancy ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->