:((((Anyone else having poking sensation near hips/pelvis area??

ezbabydust

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies :flower:

Im a teenybit worried,,,,all day ive had this strange poking sensation on the left side of my hip low to where my pelvis is.ive had it a few times on my right too but mostly on the left today. Its a dull poking ache not painfull and comes and goes...

Anybody else have this? Is it normal this early in pregnancy??

If this is my uterus stretching why is just on one side mostly??

Need some reassurance :hugs: as im on tender hooks as this is my first pregnancy

Thankyou in advance ladies....Babydust:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest if you are worried I would call NHS direct or your early pregnancy unit. NHS direct helped me when I had worries.

I've had odd pains but as far as I know all is well.

I've had that at 4 weeks, and sort of on and off since (like maybe once every few days) I reckon at 5 weeks it's probably your little bean getting comfy, or like you've said, your uterus preparing to stretch :)

Best to get checked, but I did have lots of niggly pains, cramps, pulling poking etc around my hips as I'm having twins so we had lots more going on earlier! It could be something simple, will keep my fx for you x

Just a quick one too, your not constipated are you? As that gave me niggly pain on left?!!

Yep, I'm poking and cramping all over the place! I think it's my uterus stretching out. If you're worried, though, do give NHS Direct a call xx

If its been a while then yes love, I've been told if it was ectopic you wouldn't know at 5 weeks by doctor and the pain from that leaves you doubled over-I was paranoid the aches and pains weren't normal and misdiagnosed ectopic so was delighted to see my beanie babies lol!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thankyou ladies phew!! I feel much better now :awww: good to know its normal and no its definatly not painful just annoying dull ache....well now at least i know that i will be stretching, cramping and all sorts like this from now on...it just started today. I had period pains but no period and thees pains are far less than that..
and yes i am constipated up to my eyeballs :blush:
any natural ways of easing constipation that is safe in pregnancy????

:dust:

If its been a while then yes love, I've been told if it was ectopic you wouldn't know at 5 weeks by doctor and the pain from that leaves you doubled over-I was paranoid the aches and pains weren't normal and misdiagnosed ectopic so was delighted to see my beanie babies lol!

aww yh that is a bit of a problem lol:blush: any nayural ways of easing it??

xxxxxxxx you have been a great help wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy:hugs:

Ahhh no worries hun your welcome! I tried prunes, apple juice, prune juice, fruit & veg increase, eating shreddies and eventually cos the pain got too much the dr prescribed glycerol and movicol. Being twins the hormones were through the roof so hopefully yours will go easier-check out how much iron is in your prenatal vitamin that doesn't help either! Good luck sweetie xx

I get it aswel, I havent been able to go to the toilet much.... so I think thats what it is haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->