• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone else having same symptoms? or can help? Update new test...

happy02

Reaction score
hey girls,
i normally have a 5 week cycle but got a positive opk day 14. i am approx 12-13dpo if that was correct. i was feeling 'things' over last weekend that made me think i was pregnant but now i dont 'feel' pregnant. i am not really experienced with opks, can u get dark lines for days?

i have done tests all this week that have stupid super faint lines, ones only i can c lol. (they r posted in the pregnancy tests, dont know how to add the link sorry.) they dont look positive but they dont really negative.

tmi!
today my cervix is really high and to the left a bit and closed. have had quite a bit of white creamy cm but none today, feel bloated (quite normal for me though) and i have noticed that my vg walls are quite think and feel sort of fuller. also had boobs leak!

anyone else feeling this or can help? or have a crystal ball to see into the future?

didn't want to R&R! I'm not too good at reading HPTs lol. other people are always going 'theres a line! i see it!' and im like...i see nothing. so i cant help there!

however, sometimes your body will gear up for ovulation, and then not ovulate. so you could have a second LH surge later in your cycle - did you keep taking opks after you got the + or did you stop?

good luck, i hope this is it for you!

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it. Haven't told anyone so feeling on me own and was hopin to find some comfort here. An non judgemental faces lol.

No I don't normally test for ov. We had unprotected sex so I just tested an the line was as dark as the other line. I have been testing with the last of the over strips on and off out of curiosity and ther has been a faint line in them but nothin to say I have had another surge. Don't think so anyway.

I have this niggly feeling that I am but just don't know... It says online that it normally takes about 14 days for period to show up after u ov. Is this true for everyone? Or can it b longer? Coz I normally have a 5 week cycle so am wondering If i ov normally 14th day ish but af doesn't show for another 3 weeks? Or is that impossible?

Just trying to figure things out xx (waffle on really lol)

I got sore boobs now too! Either af coming tomoro as that's when they start hurting (day before) or I am actually pregnant! I am goin to asda in a bit to buy a test x

it is definitely possible :) when i got pregnant with DD, i wasnt checking O etc, but i know the times we DTD that cycle as i was on my period and then i left the country. we only DTD on CD8, CD9 and CD10. i had 35 day cycles and sperm can live in the body for 3 days. meaning at the latest, i O'd on CD13. meaning I had a 22 day luteal phase. (the gap between ovulation and period)

it's not common. most people have a LP between 12 and 18 days. but i can tell you from experience! that it definitely is possible to have one longer.

good luck! keeping fingers crossed for you!

O it's called the luteal phase?! Thanks! I am getting used to this lingo....

That's good to know! I have read sperm can last up to 7 days?! Suppose anythin is bloody possible, if u google anything, someone has had it or done it or is like that.

No af still! Had a shadow on this stupid test!! Again. So annoying! I'll ipload pic in a min. Boobs r still sore. Tbh I really think I am but it just isn't showing yet, i have these symptoms like previous times. And if am not, I actually think I will b gutted! Didn't know I would feel like this....

I am not testing until Sunday now. Are you trying? X

Can u c it? I can but its so faint x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 19
Anyone with similar symptoms?
-sore boobs like achey
-high cervix
-feel twinges and sort of electric shock type pains down below
-creamy cm
-sort of constant mild cramp pain lower abdo.

Think it's hard to explain a feeling and pain lol xx

I cant see any line :( but as i said above, I'm really bad at reading them, unless it's blatently obvious!!

everything's sounding positive though! so keeping fingers crossed for you.

I am trying, yes :) next month will be our 2 year mark TTC number 2. got pregnant stupidly quickly, and accidentally with DD! but the next bean is not sticking yet!! lol

good luck! keep me updated :)

Oh my gosh 2yrs?! Have you asked for any help? Or are you just seeing how it goes? How old is ur dd now? The older she is the more help she can b;0)

My first took 11 months, was so frustrating. My second was the first month. If i am now this will be an 'accident'. A beautiful one tho. I should have 7 children now tho, long stories! But so happy with my 2 gorgeous boys. And content! If I am pregnant tho I will b happy too.

Boobs still sore, bloated but that's normal, am feeling piggy like I could just stuff for my face and never get full ha and I still have this constant mild cramp pain. It doesn't hurt or anythin, it's just like mild period pain, yano the constant annoying period type pain that is just there for like a day?! I do still think I am! Haha will see tho....

I like writing my symptoms and how I am feeling for others who might b in the same position. Hope this might help someone (?) xxxx

Done another test this afternoon. Didn't have any this morning because I swore I wasn't goin to test. But I am like 99% sure that I am pregnant. No af! Bobs still sore, lots of twinges in lower abdo. Ggrrr but this stupid test says negative.

What's goin on???!!!....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
Here's another photo because I think my iPad has line eye now ha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member