Anyone else having yellow CM?

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
I have had yellow cm on 4 separate occasions this 2ww. It is like egg white but not like EWCM. It is not stretchy and silky. It's more like mucus. I am so trying not to get myself excited but it is hard because this is the first time since TTC this has happened.

Anyone else?

ETA: A lot of women speak of yellow cm before getting their BFP.

I plan on testing 2 days from now

I just got my BFP and I have/had pale yellow CM before my BFP. It started out kinda snotty then turned more stretchy closer to my BFP. I had the same with my second son. Good luck!

I just got my BFP and I have/had pale yellow CM before my BFP. It started out kinda snotty then turned more stretchy closer to my BFP. I had the same with my second son. Good luck!

Congratulations on your BFP! Very happy for you :thumbup::baby::happydance:

I am 5dpo and I am getting creamy yellow cm, it's stretchy like mucus...also painful nipples and my boobs feel heavy! Keep get mild cramping feeling quite low down x

I am on 9dpo now.. had yellow cm on 6dpo followed by 2days of pinkish/ brownish cm.. today (9dpo) again yellow cm which looks just the way u ve described!!
@ready4number1, good luck for ur testing tomorrow!! Hope its our month!

I am on 9dpo now.. had yellow cm on 6dpo followed by 2days of pinkish/ brownish cm.. today (9dpo) again yellow cm which looks just the way u ve described!!

Thank you! Have you tested yet?

Thank you! Have you tested yet?

No! Gonna wait till thursday (13/14dpo) ! Trying hard not to test early and get disappointed! However, my post-O temps are lil low and getting worried (well above the cover line but I generally have higher temps post-o!)
FXed!

Probably due to bowels (tmi), it was very hard to check my CP/CM this morning because my vagina was stiff and not entirely straight, so I checked when I went to the washroom just now, simply out of curiosity. My cervix is the same height/texture/openness (high, firm, closed) that I evaluated this morning, but now my vaginal walls are SO much more relaxed and soft and I got a big glob of lotiony CM that's ever so slightly yellow in tint. Also, maybe I'm weird but I always sniff my fingers after I check before I wash so I can make sure everything smells normal, and this last check with the yellow CM had hardly any smell at all. Less smell even than my "dry" mornings!

I'm 8dpo, and this is the first time I've seen yellow CM during my TTC journey.

I had this 2 days before my BFP :) good luck ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->