Anyone else heading to the year mark?

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else was in the same situation I'm on cycle 11 x

I have pretty short cycles... some as short as 25 days, so I don't actually hit a year for 2 more weeks, but I am on cycle 14!!

This cycle is my first with clomid.

I do have 2 children, this has been a long journey to number 3

Had my progesterone drawn today and anxiously waiting to hear from the doctors office. If it doesn't happen this time I am pretty sure there will be more testing next cycle starting from cd2 and on...

I have pretty short cycles... some as short as 25 days, so I don't actually hit a year for 2 more weeks, but I am on cycle 14!!

This cycle is my first with clomid.

I do have 2 children, this has been a long journey to number 3

Had my progesterone drawn today and anxiously waiting to hear from the doctors office. If it doesn't happen this time I am pretty sure there will be more testing next cycle starting from cd2 and on...

This is child number 3 for us too, I hope your results come back ok, I'm looking to visit the gp next month if anything happens to see if I can have all my levels checked x

I'm on cycle #12 at the moment. Still debating whether or not to get testing done as I'm 99.99% sure I have low progesterone as I have a luteal phase defect. I am still bfing on demand though, so it's a tricky situation for me.
I won't force my DS to wean as he's no where near ready but if I'm put on progesterone, my milk may dry up (it didn't when I was on the mini pill which was progesterone only, so I'm confused how that works) due to progesterone suppressing prolactin. I don't know how to get a happy medium. Considering getting full blood work (including prog) and going to see a nautropath.
Best of luck to you sweethearts xx I hope you both get your :bfp: soon ❤️❤️

I'm on cycle #12 at the moment. Still debating whether or not to get testing done as I'm 99.99% sure I have low progesterone as I have a luteal phase defect. I am still bfing on demand though, so it's a tricky situation for me.
I won't force my DS to wean as he's no where near ready but if I'm put on progesterone, my milk may dry up (it didn't when I was on the mini pill which was progesterone only, so I'm confused how that works) due to progesterone suppressing prolactin. I don't know how to get a happy medium. Considering getting full blood work (including prog) and going to see a nautropath.

I really hope the results are good news for you if you get them done, can I ask the reasons as to thinking you have a phase defect x

I really hope the results are good news for you if you get them done, can I ask the reasons as to thinking you have a phase defect x

Thank you lovely xxx
My LP was only 8 when I started temping on cycle #7. I started to take Vitex and have gotten it to 10. So still not great but in the realm of normal. My post O temps are usually quite low as well and generally start dropping quite quickly by 5 DPO :(

Oh I see, my lp is 11 days which I'm not sure is good or not but I have had a cycle as short as 8 days although my temps stay the same until af and then it plummets everytime x

Oh I see, my lp is 11 days which I'm not sure is good or not but I have had a cycle as short as 8 days although my temps stay the same until af and then it plummets everytime x

Doctors say that anything between 10-16 is ok. Definitely possible to sustain a successful pregnancy with an 11 day LP honey xx Any thing less than 10 though is pretty unlikely unless you implant super early. By the time you implant with a LP less than 10, your body doesn't have enough time to register the pregnancy and everything gets flushed out with AF. There's a woman on a regular thread I'm a part of who fell pregnant with a 10 day LP, so 11 is ok :hugs: There are things you can do naturally to get your LP closer to 14, without the super expensive progesterone prescription. Have you looked into B6 and Bcomplex and Vit C?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"