Anyone else hearing movement on a Doppler BEFORE finding the heartbeat?!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
I THINK I just heard baby make a movement on the Doppler. Well, more than one! Several! I checked a few times last week on the Doppler, couldn’t find a heartbeat at all, I did hear a loud whooshing sound lower down towards the right (VERY loud, louder than I remember anything with my last pregnancy) so I’m thinking that could be blood flow for the placenta blocking the heartbeat for baby?
But dead centre really low down I heard a wobble noise. I can only describe it as when you get a piece of thick card and make that weird wobble noise when you gently shake it. And straight away I thought it sounded like the kicks my son made in my last pregnancy!

Anyone else hear the kicks this early? Even before heartbeat? I can’t remember hearing kicks this early on Doppler!

Yes absolutely I know the wobble noise!

I'm 15 weeks and been getting heart beat regularly since 11 weeks but I'm getting the wobble noise tons too.

Sometimes I get the wobble noise then can't find the heartbeat as I'm guessing the baby is swimming away from the doppler.
I'm sure you'll find the heartbeat soon enough, the wobble must be reassuring for you?

I couldn’t believe I heard the wobble to be honest! I thought hey did I move the Doppler and it made a weird interference so I stayed super super still and heard it several times so must have been little movements!!
I am SO relieved it’s unbelievable. I just felt so bleh lately and I’m a big worrier so definitely feel a tonne better!

I did think I could feel strange little pops dead centre deep in my tummy in the same spot a lot last night, so it made me think hmmm is that baby so decided to check again!

Haha could you imagine a lil tiny baby purposefully swimming away from being prodded with Doppler?! Just had the funniest image in my head hehe

At my check up this week we heard the heart beat and a lot of movement. Totally possible. Last pregnancy my mw couldn’t get the heart beat at 14 w. I had to go for a scan and everything was ok - it’s just hard to get sometime I guess.

Ok, I don't know why, but I keep thinking 'is it twins?'

I'm thinking it even more so, as I'm feeling more than just pops now. Within a week I've gone from pops to the tiniest little wiggle sensations, and even listening on the doppler, there's a lot more wiggle noises than I'm expecting this early on.

I still can't find a heartbeat yet, but I'm really not surprised by that as they're so tiny in there. But I just can't help but think this is a lot of sensations that I don't think is gas.. haha

It's the same spot I'm putting the doppler, and the same spot I could feel the pops.

I know sometimes people can feel earlier on with the second, but I don't think I could even feel my son until well after 12 weeks, probably more like 16? I could sometimes feel him like at an ultra sound and they press hard? I'd see him kick on screen and feel a little movement at the same time.

I'm getting really nervous for my 12 week scan now haha (next Friday, bang on 13 weeks).

Ahh pretty sure I’ve found the heartbeat tonight! I’ve been getting a lot of my own heartbeat noises all over the place. Thought I got it initially then my heartbeat over took the sound so thought I was mistaken. Took a short break and tried one last time and found it! Super fast so almost missed it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"