Anyone else here after a possible whoopsy?

DragonflyWing

Reaction score
I'm still nursing my 11 month old, and haven't gotten my cycles back yet. I've been on the mini-pill, but have admittedly been lax about taking it at the same time every day. DH and I dtd two days ago as well as yesterday. Last night and today, I have major EWCM. Haven't had this since the little guy was born, so I'm afraid I'm ovulating.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see! Anyone else?

Hey! What are the chances but I'm pretty sure we have done an "Unexpected TWW" together before.

I feel pregnant but my DH has had a vasectomy. Both of my previous pregnancies I have just known. I know it sounds crazy.

Anyway, a VERY unexpected TWW for me :). I will be testing again this evening, I think I am around 11DPO, but I haven't been paying much attention to my cycle.

Haha that's too funny! The last time, it turned out I actually was pregnant, and there came my now-11 month old!

This time I'm kind of hoping I'm not pregnant...4 under 4 is just a little too daunting for me. But babies are always a blessing, so if I am, we'll still be happy.

Wow, what symptoms are you having that are similar to your previous pregnancies?

The last time we were on a thread together your twins were only 8 months old so it must have been a little earlier than when you conceived your LO, but it was when I conceived my now 19 month old (on the mirena coil).

Obviously having had a vasectomy it was not in our plan to have a third. But why not, eh! Like you say, they are all beautiful blessings. If I am pregnant now though, we may have to be celibate the rest of our lives so we don't end up with a football team. Apparently contraception doesn't work for us, hehe.

My bbs have exploded and ache/tingle/feel warm. I only seriously started suspecting something late yesterday and today have spent an age going through my diary trying to work out when my last period was. With both of my pregnancies I had huge breast changes before I even got a BFP.

Your situation is a difficult one, it is very possible you could be pregnant. I hope it isn't s long TWW for you.

P.S. There are 18 months between my two and that has been a big enough challenge in itself. Hats off to you. xx

I'm thinking of buying some OPKs today to see if I have any LH going on.

Without having any cycles due to nursing, I get all kinds of weird symptoms. Sometimes I swear I'm about to get my period...I get awful PMS, cramps, the whole deal, and then nothing. Twice in the past year, I spotted for a few hours and that was it. Right now I feel kind of crampy, but that happens often enough that I can't really extrapolate anything from that. It's like every so often, my body starts to ramp up to ovulate, but doesn't quite get there, and it just peters out.

I decided to stop taking my mini-pill until I'm sure I'm not pregnant, since there is a chance it could cause a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy if I keep taking it. In 10 or so days, I'll start taking it again if I don't get a bfp.

And in the meantime, condoms! :haha:

Yep, me and dh was the same were normally so careful cause we didn't want any more kids, but we got a bit carried away Saturday and last night lol, didn't realize I was due to ovulate, the dh seems really happy that there might be another baby on the way where as I'm freaking out slightly, so the next 2 weeks are gonna be torture, I just wanna poas already lol

hey girls joining you ! We have two Sons ,DS1 is 2 years old and our surpirse baby DS2 is 8 months .We did have a plan for a third one but just not now .Anyhow we did have 2 or 3 whoopsies this month .
I have had pretty regular cycles after DS2 was born , and this month it looks like I am 2 days late already and have this weird dizzy feeling in the morning ( both my pregnancies I had no symptoms at all though ) .I am having mixed feeling now, I would love having another munchkin around on one hand but on the other I am not sure how DH would react (if I am pregnant ) .

Embarrassed to admit it, but maybe yes as well, and twice in a row too :-(.

I had a shock BFP on the first of this month (a faint the day before, a clear BFP that day, a lighter posititive the next), very early loss (chemical I suppose?) then we DTD frequently after bleeding stopped observing no fertile CM and OH said he would pull out (he didn't). I had ovulation pains and spotting for about 5 hours on the 22nd and it's now 5 days later here, I've had sore boobs since that day and today had cramps. We DTD 4 times since my bleeding stopped, 3 of those times around when I had the day of spotting.

I've been relying on monitoring my cycles as a main form of birth control which has worked very well till now!

Minties, have you done a test yet?

I have just tested again and it was a BFN. I just want my period to come so I can stop feeling crazy. I think the statistics for a failed vasectomy are 1 in 2000 or something, so it is highly unlikely I am pregnant. I don't think I'll shake the suspicion until AF arrives.

i had an unexpected tww the last two weeks because we used pull out method two days before i O'd and he whispered in my ear he may have let some inside. and i got a bfp 7 days after the day I O'd. that ended in cp, but my SO still wont use condoms because he would love a second even though i JUST had a baby this may and still nursing. i ovulate next wednesday on the 4th so ill be in another tww.

Catiren, how do you feel about a second so soon? Mine are 18 months apart and it was challenging but lovely. If you feel ready then great, but if not it is a lot to take on.

I;m so sorry to hear of you CP last month. I hope you are okay.

Minties, have you done a test yet?

I have just tested again and it was a BFN. I just want my period to come so I can stop feeling crazy. I think the statistics for a failed vasectomy are 1 in 2000 or something, so it is highly unlikely I am pregnant. I don't think I'll shake the suspicion until AF arrives.

Nope, I have no idea what's going on with my stupid cycle so won't do so just yet. After having the early loss at the start of the month, I don't even know if I have ovulated, just having a guess really! A single first response is about $13-$14 here so if you need to take, say, 5 of them over a week, it adds up. :dohh:

hey girls joining you ! We have two Sons ,DS1 is 2 years old and our surpirse baby DS2 is 8 months .We did have a plan for a third one but just not now .Anyhow we did have 2 or 3 whoopsies this month .
I have had pretty regular cycles after DS2 was born , and this month it looks like I am 2 days late already and have this weird dizzy feeling in the morning ( both my pregnancies I had no symptoms at all though ) .I am having mixed feeling now, I would love having another munchkin around on one hand but on the other I am not sure how DH would react (if I am pregnant ) .

Have you tested? I could never wait until I was 2 days late haha, I am a serial POASer.

I took an OPK yesterday and today, and there is definitely a dark line. Not positive, but it looks like it's either just coming off a surge or heading toward one. eek!

I bought a 3 pack of the old FR's, took one just for a laugh and it's as white as driven snow. I just wanted to make sure that the spotting I had 6 days ago wasn't an implantation thing. I guess I'll take another on the weekend! :)

Catiren, how do you feel about a second so soon? Mine are 18 months apart and it was challenging but lovely. If you feel ready then great, but if not it is a lot to take on.

he and i discussed it last night but he was so upset when i mentioned condoms or abstinence. he wont budge on the idea and he said he wants to wait but he also wants to get me pregnant again now. i cant beg enough for protection but he just wont use it.

That's not right, someone can't force a pregnancy on you :-(

In where I stay it is quite a bit of task to go and buy hpts , and then work and kids keep me busy -DH is working onsite abroad these days but I have decided not to inform him unless I confirm one way or the other .
I hope to find some time this evening to go and buy the tests .Being in limbo is testy very very testy but cant help it either .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->