• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else here after a possible whoopsy?

That's not right, someone can't force a pregnancy on you :-(

i dont think he remembers how crazy and hormonal i was when i was pregnant this past year. he swore up and down he wouldnt get me pregnant ever again because i drove him absolutely insane. hes a completely different guy now.. he at first used condoms since i was 3 wks pp but about a month ago we did it unprotected because i teased him too much and he felt how good it was without condoms. he hasnt agreed to wear them ever again. maybe it was my fault for teasing him that morning

Stalking cause I've read through and want to see how your stories pan out, plus I could see this being me one day. ;)

Catiren - Are you ok? You seem a bit like you don't have a say whether you get pregnant or not. Minties right, he can't force it on you and it is not your fault that he does not wear a condom. Is there a reason you can't take the pill?

Stalking cause I've read through and want to see how your stories pan out, plus I could see this being me one day. ;)

Catiren - Are you ok? You seem a bit like you don't have a say whether you get pregnant or not. Minties right, he can't force it on you and it is not your fault that he does not wear a condom. Is there a reason you can't take the pill?
i was on the progesterone only pill for only 2 weeks and that was from the beginning to the middle of september. i cant take the combination pill because its not safe for nursing. i kept getting really fatigued when i was on the minipill and id end up sleeping past the time im supposed to take it. i ended up late at least an hour everytime almost. i havent been fatigued ever since i stopped taking it so im assuming it had to do with the pill effects on me

Maybe you could start taking it again, but move the time to later in the day so you can't sleep through it? I'm just really concerned that you're in a position where you may get pregnant against your will.

I suppose I'm just as bad as I refuse to take pills etc. I had the coil but it made me bleed constantly. I want my OH to have a vasectomy, I've gone through 2 c-sections already, hus turn to be sliced open.

Or perhaps get a mirena coil? It is a far lower dose of progesterone and not reliant in you taking it at the same time every day. You should not be made to get pregnant against your will. Protect yourself, hun.

Maybe you could start taking it again, but move the time to later in the day so you can't sleep through it? I'm just really concerned that you're in a position where you may get pregnant against your will.
id take them but im not very good at taking them on time. being a new mom i get so forgetful and its so awful how shot my memory has become and im still so young. i have this gut feeling im going to be knocked up again this coming month and i dont know why i feel so terribly strong about it. i cant even find anything on google about gut feelings about this. i havent even O'd yet!

id take them but im not very good at taking them on time. being a new mom i get so forgetful and its so awful how shot my memory has become and im still so young. i have this gut feeling im going to be knocked up again this coming month and i dont know why i feel so terribly strong about it. i cant even find anything on google about gut feelings about this. i havent even O'd yet!

Are you worried about how your partner would react to you being on the pill?
There are different brands of mini pill you can try until one suits you and set a daily alarm on your phone for taking it - that's what I do, have a memory like a fish.

Are you worried about how your partner would react to you being on the pill?
There are different brands of mini pill you can try until one suits you and set a daily alarm on your phone for taking it - that's what I do, have a memory like a fish.
i keep my fone on silent/vibrate because the chimes wakes up my daughter from those precious naps i struggle to get her to take. i constantly have app and text notifications, stupid health insurance survey calls.. just alerts from hell so i keep it without sound on the fone even when im out of the house. the vibration isnt loud enough at all to hear even in the same room. i only notice my fone notifications after the LED light shows up missed call and such. i have also considered IUD but im personally not comfortable with the idea and having any size foreign object halfway inside my cervix for any amount of time whether it has hormones or not

Hey i would like to join the tww whoopsie, too.... DS was born in April and is a little over 6 months. DH and I had sex on Sunday and last night. We don't use any protection since I am ebf and I haven't had any cycles yet. But this afternoon I noticed ewcm and took an opk that turned out positive. Our dd and DS are 17 months apart and we planned on having more kids in a couple years. But we discussed it earlier this evening and we both seem kind of excited even though it's sooner than planned. Dd's 2nd birthday is the 8th so I'm planning on starting testing the 7th.

Aww neat that you guys are excited RubysMommy! My daughter is turning 3 on the 7th :).

That's awesome! My husbands birthday is the 6th. We almost thought we would have dd on his bday lol

Interested in seeing what happens with the whoopseys. My daughter turn 1 on the 7th and I missed the first 3 pills of the pack I ran out and couldn't go and get any. Scared as I have a 5, 3 and almost 1 year old

I got another BFN this morning, AF is due any time now. I'm sure my symptoms must just be me having a mad moment, right?

Possibly SophL, I know I get a little crazy symptom spotting any time I think there's even a remote possibility lol.

Ok, this is a little TMI, but my nipples have been SUPER sore for two days now. This hasn't happened at all in the 11 months I've been nursing my little guy. It's been so bad that I've cut some of his nursing sessions short because it hurts too much. They don't look red or anything, they're just really tender. I don't know what that means, but I'm going to take both an OPK and a HPT today! :haha:

My OPKs have continued to get darker, but the EWCM has stopped. I don't know what my body is doing.

HPT was stark white negative. OPK was negative, line was lighter than yesterday. If I did ovulate at all, I think it's over. Now we wait.

It's good you now have an idea of where you are in your cycle. I hope the wait doesn't feel too long for you. My last period was around the 1st but it hasn't showed yet. I have no idea what's going on!

Also, all the fun of Halloween will keep us distracted for the next couple of days.

I have no idea what my cycle is doing, this is a kindara screenshot. I am assuming I ovulated some time around that spotting.

CM is a mix of sticky-creamy-eggwhite-jelly stuff. The "sore muscles" entry is tender muscles from water retention.

I dunno about symptom spotting, I had no symptoms at all to notice and didn't know I was pregnant end of last month, only took some tests as cycle was long. I only felt symptoms once I saw the two pink lines. I think the only thing I vaguely remember is slightly sore muscles before the BFP but that's just a PMS kinda thing I think.

https://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p666/teddynorman/kindara_zpseyfdk5g6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"