Anyone else here after a possible whoopsy?

Dragonfly: I don't remember it being uncomfortable around ovulation when I was bfing dd, but as soon as I was pregnant with DS my nipples were so painful while bfing. I nursed dd the whole pregnancy, we just cut down quite a bit because it was uncomfortable for me.

Stalking as I just went through a similar tww but ended with AF. Now kinda addicted to tww and the stories. It's such an exciting time and I'm not ready for it to end. Will be ttc in a few months. Good luck ladies!

Any news ladies? I still have no AF and BFNs.

Wow still nothing? You must be feeling so frustrated.

I stupidly used all my tests up so am just going to play the waiting game.

Yes, it's so frustrating. The only way I survive is to POAS at every opportunity, I can't stand the waiting game. You have some serious patience!

This evap just now near enough gave me a heart attack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 18
Yes, it's so frustrating. The only way I survive is to POAS at every opportunity, I can't stand the waiting game. You have some serious patience!

More like a serious lack of money haha! Sophies birthday next week is soaking it all up otherwise I'd be getting jiggy with a box of FRER.

Ill join the club on this one, we didn't decide to try, just became more of a spur of the moment thing when we were on holiday during the 22nd October. Hubby seemed quite into the idea of me being pregnant again, so didn't complain LOL!!!

I've not told him I've been testing, nor does he know about how many pg tests I've already bought lol!

So I had ewcm and a positive opk on Wednesday and this afternoon I started spotting.... It's not red or very much, but the most I've had since I had DS. I don't know if it's implantation bleeding or maybe I'm getting my period? I guess I'll find out in the next couple days. I'll prob take a test tomorrow just for the heck of it. Lol. It seems too early for implantation to occur so I'm guessing it's the start of my period.

I've never used OPK's, is it possible to get a positive then have your period start so soon afterward? I never get spotting when mine starts, she just arrives in full force like a MIL or other unwanted guest haha.

Boobs feel WEIRD today. Dunno if that means anything, they hurt in a funny way.

Lol. That's how my periods were before I had dd. Then I only had maybe 3 before getting pregnant with DS. So it's been almost 3 years for me! Lol.
Since I'm breast feeding it might be possible that I could get a pos opk then a period. My body might just be getting itself back on schedule? I used opks with both pregnancies. And this has never happened before.
But all the implantation bleeding I've read about says that it would be 6-12 dpo before spotting and I am only 3 or 4 dpo. Also, I wonder if I might just implant faster because I got positive tests with both pregnancies at 3 weeks...
Weird feeling/weird pains in my boobs was one of my earlier signs when I was pregnant with DS. So It could mean something.

Ooh very exciting, maybe it was implantation?

I just did a test at 9pm and it's about as snowy white as can be, though was a cheap test and maybe a 1 hour hold from my last pee. My boobs usually hurt between ovulation and period but down the sides and only when touched, this is more of a hurts-all-the-time and more INSIDE the boobs, I'm not sure it makes much sense. More of a stabby pain? And tingling a lot.

I haven't taken any pics of todays test as it's pointless, it's bfn. I thought I saw a hint of a line on an FRER the other day but think it was just a white line.

https://i64.tinypic.com/11spkq9.jpg

Tough one minties, I tend to see a line on all tests. I took to opening frers and looking at the plastic strip upside down to see if it was just the ridge the die would settle in or a pink line.

AF is finally here 5 days late. This cycle was so weird, I clearly had a massive surge of hormones for some reason. Spent far too much money on tests too! I will be pleased to be back to work tomorrow able to concentrate and continue to enjoy my two beautiful babies. Best of luck to you all getting the outcomes you desire.

Mine was just a white line that was showing as the test developed and then vanished, I don't think I am pregnant at all. My tests are stark white. I actually think my body might have been gearing up to ovulate, failed, and is now trying again. Cervix is high and open and CM is eggwhite.

I know you said you are glad to return to normal, but I did feel a bit sad reading that your AF showed up. I like when other people are pregnant, I get to see cute baby pictures online and see their enjoyment without having to have a baby myself lol! I hope you feel ok about things. It is good when you already have a couple of lovely LO's to enjoy.

Aww, I know what you mean. Don't feel sad for me, we have run out of bedrooms, hehe. Another one would have always been loved but it wasn't exactly the plan. I'll be checking back to see how it all pans out for you all.

Minties are you sure there's no line on that frer? I swear I can see something x

We've run out of rooms too!

Yep, very sure. There was a bright white line as it developed but after 4 or so minutes it was gone, I have seen the white (indent?) show sometimes in the past. I was taking a pic of the funny white line there. I still have the test and it's as negative as can be.

The only thing that doesn't seem right to me is that it seems as low my cervix and CM say I'm ovulating, but my boobs are killing me and have been sore for a good 9 days? I've never had sore boobs before ovulating.

my SO did what he wanted to this weekend.. thankfully i wasnt ovulating when i told him i was. ill be ovulating this week though. but if i was ovulating when he did that, i wuldnt be mad at him.. i wuld just be extremely nervous. he texted me asking if i wanted him to buy some hpts. i told him no. i have hundreds beyond hundreds.. it wuld be ridiculous if i got more!! i have wondfos, digis, frers, 10 miu, 15 miu and some weird asian brand thats in complete chinese. pretty much everything but blue dye.

Got another BFN yesterday, and I only have one cheapie test left. OPK has no second line at all anymore...so I either ovulated early last week, or my body tried to and then failed.

I'm not having any more symptoms of anything. CM is dry, boobs are not sore, nothing. Pretty much back to baseline. *shrug* I don't have AF to tell me one way or the other, so I guess I'll just wait until it's been about 2 weeks from my suspected ovulation and test once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->