Anyone else here suffer from pgp??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mumum, Jun 2, 2011.

1. mumum

mumum mummy of 2under2!!

I am now pregnant with my 2nd child, 3months into my 1st pregnancy i developed pgp which was soo painful i'm now 9weeks into 2nd pregnancy and the pain has started already :( i really can't be doing another 7months of this..... Has anyone else had it/got it and have any advice?
    X

2. BetsyRN

BetsyRN Well-Known Member

What's pgp?

3. ayeshasi

ayeshasi Well-Known Member

I had it in my previous pregnancy. I now have a 3 year old. It was really bad, was on crutches. I am pregnant again and hoping it doesn't come back. Apparently pilates helps and also some manual manipulation by a physio.....havent tried either yet but I d have a physio app on tues. The doc said that as soon as I'm pregnant this time, they Wil refer me to physio ASAP so the pain doesn't ge as bad....so might be a gd idea to see a physio.....

4. mumum

mumum mummy of 2under2!!

I saw a physio in my last pregnancy how gave me a support belt to wear all the time, I didn't find that any help at all! I may have to see another this time thank u

5. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

I was gonna ask this too..

Ok so i asked Mr Google, pelvic girdle pain.