Anyone else here unexpectedly?

Oh no! How many weeks are you now? Unfortunately for me when i bled more then pink/brown i ended up with losses. I had just pink this time and last time and all is fine.
Fingers crossed all is ok for you, i have read of ladies on here having heavy bleeds and everything was fine.

Thank you. I am now convinced I'm miscarrying, I've had one before. It just feels like a heavy period. The blood is thicker now, the cramps more noticeable. I'm sad, but it's OK because I'm comforted by the science behind why this is happening. It also helps that I wasn't trying to get pregnant. My hubby and I have been talking, and we know we want another one, so this would have been a fun surprise, but not the timing we would have chose. This unfortunate event will give us the opportunity to plan for the next attempt and remind us to be more careful when we aren't ready!

It's been fun chatting with you all! Good luck with all and I hope to see you next time around!

I'm sorry little lotus, wishing you the best next time around. :hugs:

I'm sorry Hun :( try to get to a Dr bc my best friend haemorrhaged and was convinced she was miscarrying at 5weeks and turned out she had a hematoma ( blood clot) near the fetus. Baby is now 1. Hoping for the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->