Anyone else hungry all the time???

greats

Mommy!
Reaction score
I ate lunch at 1:15. An hour later I was starving so made a sandwich. Now another hour later I'm hungry, again! I don't remember being this hungry with my daughter haha Trying my best to eat healthy... Lots of lean meats, fruits, and veggies.

Think I'm going to make myself a peanut butter & banana smoothie right now :thumbup:

You're lucky! I don't even seem to get full! :( This week I have been absurdly starving. Constantly. Even in the Middle of the night when I wake up to pee. It is ridiculous!

I feel the same thing too. I just ate like 1 hour ago, I feel hungry again but the funny thing is that my stomach still full. It just in my brain that giving me signal that I need to put something in my mouth. Weird. I don't want to "eat for two", just want to be healthy.

I wake up STARVING. Most days I am hungry all day, and others I am not very hungry and I have to force myself to eat. It's weird. Like today. I get the munchies more than anything. I'm not hungry. I just want to have food in my mouth all the time. Hahah. Does that even make sense?

I'm on 4 weeks, and no. And I just found out today. I think I might be a meanie this pregnancy. As happy as I am today I got a little tude! Lol

I'm on 4 weeks, and no. And I just found out today. I think I might be a meanie this pregnancy. As happy as I am today I got a little tude! Lol

Congrats to you! Join the club. I've been irrational b-y these last two days and my poor students chose a baaaaad week to start acting up. Straight up told one to get it together in front of a parent hahahaha. I'm surprised I didn't get an earful.

I've been like that the last week. But then when I eat I get this really empty feeling followed by nausea. It's driving me crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->