Anyone else in limbo- late but negative tests?

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

Sooo I am over two weeks late for af, but only getting negatives on my frers. I'm going crazy! Ive never been late like this before, even after having my son 9 months ago I bled for 4 weeks and then 4 weeks later I got my first pp period!

I have ordered come ic's which hopefully arrive tomorrow, which I have never used before (even through my whole 4 years of TCC my ds) just because I was always nervous of false bfps, but now I am wasting WAY too much money on frers haha.

I have a dr's appointment for late next week... But just wondering, is there anyone else out there in Limbo? Late for af but negative tests?

So over this 4+ week wait :dohh:

Yes, here.

I am on CD 26 and 17 dpo. AF was supposed to arrive yesterday.
So far no sign and 3 negatives.

I haven't been that late either.
My cycle is usually 24 days long and my LP is 14 days.

Fingers Crossed for you both :D
I'm about 3 days late, taking a test tomorrow morning.
This would be #1 for me if :witch: stays away..
:dust:

Good luck BlueWater! That's so exciting. Have you been trying for long?

I'm 18 days late now :/ still negative results!

I'm approx. 21 dpo and on CD 33 of a usually 26-28 cycle. I'm beginning to think I ovulated way way later ( I don't temp, just from CM) and didn't get the right CM, or didn't O at all. I'm gonna test again tomorrow and if I hit a week late I'm going to the doctor. I'm starting to be concerned.

I'm approx. 21 dpo and on CD 33 of a usually 26-28 cycle. I'm beginning to think I ovulated way way later ( I don't temp, just from CM) and didn't get the right CM, or didn't O at all. I'm gonna test again tomorrow and if I hit a week late I'm going to the doctor. I'm starting to be concerned.

Good luck! I think that I must've ovulated late or not at all too, because this has never happened to me before. Let me know how you go :)

Good luck! I think that I must've ovulated late or not at all too, because this has never happened to me before. Let me know how you go :)

Let me know about you, also! I have been POURING over tons of post about people who didn't get BFP until a week or better past AF not showing up, so you know, I'm obviously still hoping, lol. Fx'ed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->