Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
I ended up stopping temping this cycle due to a whole bunch of poo things happening in my life. I have a lpd and cycles have been pretty skewy last few months. The past two cycles I've O'd cd16, so I'm going with that, even though, I don't know if I actually did.
My LP started out at 8 and I began to take Vitex. I managed to get it up to 10 in two cycles. Then I (stupidly) stopped taking it through the TWW last cycle to see if it made a bigger difference. LP went back to 9. This cycle I ran out of Vitex on cd16, so, since I don't have confirmation of when I O'd or when AF has arrived, I'm in limbo. Hubby briefly mentioned we should hold off TTC but still wants to BD unprotected, so that's just added to the confusion.

Come and wait it out with me ladies!! Sending out loads of :dust:

I'll wait with you. Not sure if I ovulated. I am on letrozole. Opk's were negative up to cd 19. Then I ran out and didn't bother to get more. O day was cd 17 before bfp. After mc it was cd 19. Last cycle didn't O. Not sure if it was a cold I got or if I am resistant to the letrozole. Only got a spike this morning so not sure if that is O or just a random spoke. Going to keep temping and see. If I have steady high temps then I go for a progesterone test 7dpo.

So I think I am 1 dpo but not sure.

I'll wait with you. Not sure if I ovulated. I am on letrozole. Opk's were negative up to cd 19. Then I ran out and didn't bother to get more. O day was cd 17 before bfp. After mc it was cd 19. Last cycle didn't O. Not sure if it was a cold I got or if I am resistant to the letrozole. Only got a spike this morning so not sure if that is O or just a random spoke. Going to keep temping and see. If I have steady high temps then I go for a progesterone test 7dpo.

So I think I am 1 dpo but not sure.

Hello lovely xxx
By the looks for your chart, I'd bet you're right about O, if your temps continue going up xx So sorry about your loss :hugs: Losses always make cycles go a little funny afterwards xx Fx'd you did O and your in your TWW!! If not I'll still wait with you xx AF should be here in 3-5 days for me but who knows really. So much fun :haha:

If I did O I like to test early and usually start at 8 or 9 dpo. Lol even though last time I didn't get a line until 13dpo.

Hey ladies, may I join you in the TWW limbo? I have a lot going on with this symptom spotting and DH going back and forth with ttc timing. Support is needed and gladly willing to give.

Well had another spike today. Up .14 from yesterday and .35 from cd 20. So pretty O happened on cd 20. Onky need one more high temp to confirm. Now just hoping that we timed things ok.

I will join you ladies! I think I O'd yesterday....I'm also waiting for a couple more high temps to confirm. Who knew how happy seeing those two red lines could make a girl!? I had a weird delay between my positive OPKs and temps going up. We're a bit BD'd out....

Aayla, looking good honey! I'd say with those temp rises you did O. Good luck. Looks like you BD'd perfectly too. :dust:

:hi: 2DD, good luck :dust:

Wish, that's an impressive temp rise! Best of luck beautiful xxx

AFM, would be about 6 DPO today so AF shouldn't be too far off. Still hoping for a :bfp: of course but I know it's highly unlikely. What are all your plans for the weekend? It's rainy here, I don't mind though. Cuddles with Bub!

Lots of love and heart hugs to all xx

another high temp this morning so it looks like I am officially in the TWW. Glad you think the timing is good. Wasn't so sure about it.

I go for a progesterone test to confirm ovulation on thursday, if all is good (I get to find out same day as we can check our stats online) then I will begin testing on friday. I know 8dpo is quite early and I didn't get a positive until 13dpo the last time I got a bfp but I bought a bunch of wondfo ics in order to poas like the addict I am and it won't cost me an arm and a leg. I will go out and get a frer if I am sure I see some sort of a line or af is late.

another high temp this morning so it looks like I am officially in the TWW. Glad you think the timing is good. Wasn't so sure about it.

I go for a progesterone test to confirm ovulation on thursday, if all is good (I get to find out same day as we can check our stats online) then I will begin testing on friday. I know 8dpo is quite early and I didn't get a positive until 13dpo the last time I got a bfp but I bought a bunch of wondfo ics in order to poas like the addict I am and it won't cost me an arm and a leg. I will go out and get a frer if I am sure I see some sort of a line or af is late.

Yay for crosshairs!! :happydance: BD timing was perfect honey xx Plenty of soldiers waiting to catch that egg I bet!!
I'm a total POASA except for the fact I refuse to let myself test :rofl: I just drive myself crazy, dying to test but whenever I do, AF shows up either an hour later or when I'm stuck in hand :dohh: I should get some IC's for next cycle, lol.
I don't blame you for starting at 8 DPO, that's not even early in my opinion haha. I would probably start at like 4 :haha:
Good luck for your testing xx That's great that you can get your results so early! My doctors refuses to do any sort of testing, so I have to go doctors shopping, yay. NOT!
Best of luck beautiful xx Showering you with loads of :dust: xx

Nice crosshairs Aayla! I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow.

Tiny, must be frustrating to not be sure if/when you O'd this month...I have been thinking about skipping temping next month because it makes me a bit crazy, but I think it might be even more stressful not knowing if/when I O'd.

Nice crosshairs Aayla! I'm hoping to get mine tomorrow.

Tiny, must be frustrating to not be sure if/when you O'd this month...I have been thinking about skipping temping next month because it makes me a bit crazy, but I think it might be even more stressful not knowing if/when I O'd.

I think you'll get yours tomorrow as well gorgeous xxx
It's quite frustrating actually! Lol. A lot more than I thought it would be. I was under the impression it would take some of the pressure off but really, it's just making it so much worse! I always know, no matter what time I O (since I've been temping it ranges between cd16 and 19) our bases are covered since hubbies appetite is insatiable :haha: it's more just to keep and eye on my TWW temps so I know when to expect AF! Even then though, sometimes I'll have a little drop and be nowhere near the coverline and she will show. Sometimes I'll be under the coverline and she'll show that day or the day after, so even then it's iffy but basically it always prepares me for her instead of a BFP :cry: Darn lpd
Loads of <3 and :dust: to you beautiful xxx

I skipped temping a couple of cycles and I will never do it again. I hated not knowing for sure which day it was. Was I 6 dpo, was I 7? I love knowing for sure. sure the temps can make you a bit nuts in trying to figure out why you may have dipped or why they are up and down. Mine are actually more normal than they have ever been and it totally confused me. I normally have rocky temps but this time they flowed evenly.

I don't normally start until O is confirmed with the 7dpo test. and my last bfp I didn't get a good pink line until 13dpo. I got a super squinter some could see, some couldn't at 10dpo and then stark white frer's 11/12 dpo. Then a faint pink line 13dpo.

But I can't help myself but to test early so cheapies are the way to go.

symptom spotting has begun. I know it's early but I knew at 3dpo last time because of new stuff that cropped up. Today I have that flushed feeling all over my skin and my boobs/nips are super tingly. Some will say it's the progesterone but I used to take it for a different reason (and to induce af) and I don't get these symptoms. But who knows. I'm thinking positive and there is a voice in me that is saying I am.

Especially since I kept seeing these memes all over FB about how just when you think you can't take any more or just when you think it is over something special come along. Well this cycle I truly thought I didn't ovulate and we had to move to IVF. Then suddenly I did and now I have these symptoms. hmmm. |

or I am bat shit crazy and it's all wishful thinking. :rofl:

Ah yes just figured out what lpd is...what have you tried to lengthen your luteal phase?

I might try stopping temping a couple of days after I get my cross hairs...my temp is often still fairly high when AF arrives and stays up until she's gone. So I get no warning. My chart just gives me false hope and bfns.

Hi ladies! Can I join the wait? I'm coming off a chemical last month :( I think I'm at 3DPO today. Normally, I ovulate at CD19 but I was woken up in the middle of the night on CD17 with AF cramps and a lower back ache so I'm thinking I might have ovulated early this month which wouldn't surprise me after the chemical and the AF I had that was so different from any AF I have ever had. I'm going to try and hold off testing until next Monday when I will be 10DPO I believe. I'm hoping not to symptom spot too much and drive myself crazy! Good luck to all!

4 dpo today. oh my goodness i just want to test! but of course totally pointless since it'll be at least 2 days until implantation. Just have to get through the week.

Welcome baseball! Sorry to hear about your CP.

I'm also 3 dpo today...crosshairs appeared this morning. Weird cycle because my last OPK positive and fertile CM was three days before my temp went up. I had no O pain this month, which is also weird.

I really try not to symptom spot...but of course today I'm like oh wow my boobs really hurt...prob just the progesterone.

Hey ladies can I join? Am not sure if I will make it to the tww this cycle as I normally ovulate on cd19 but day 33 now and no sign of ovulation :nope: I been sick a bit this cycle so maybe it's messed things up am hoping my temps keep rising and I get cross hairs soon here's my chart not sure how to add to my signature.
image.jpg

I got a cold last cycle and it made it so that my ovulation didn't happen and I was on a medicated cycle with Letrozole. But even the doc said that it was likely the cold. Sure enough I ovulated this cycle. So the cold can definitely throw stuff out of wack.

Yay, new ladies!!
Welcome Baseball and Mel :hugs:

Aayla, not crazy at all lovely! I'm a big believer in signs and the Universe xxx Cheapies are definitely the way to go!! Here in Aus, one FRER will cost you around $20, there's no way I could spend that much per cycle!! Best of luck beautiful xxx

Wishing, that's the one. I've been taking Vitex for the last 4 cycles. In the first two I managed to get my LP to 10 (yay), then stupidly stopped taking it after O as I've seen heaps of ladies have a better result that way. That was a bust and LP went back 9 :( I happened to run out at O this cycle, so don't know how this will go down. (Have I said all that already? :haha: ) I've been trying to find some more but can only get it online and it's been out of stock for a while. I guess a lot of ladies have clued into how amazing the stuff is! For me, AF should be here tomorrow or the day after (8-9 day LP) so we shall see.
Yay for your crosshairs!! That's a shame your chart doesn't give you any insight :( I hope this cycle is the one for you, so you don't have to deal with it for a long while :hugs:

Baseball, I'm so sorry for your loss gorgeous :hugs: I know after all my chemicals, I wouldn't even O at all for a few cycles, then I would and bam, cp again :/ Any length of pregnancy does make your cycle a little whacky. Best of luck to you sweetheart xx Come on rainbow baby xxx

Mel, sickness really does effect your cycles. Far more than I ever thought, that's for sure. Usually O is just delayed but as Aayla said, some medication can cause you to skip it all together. I hope O happens for you soon sweetheart and that you get a sticky little beanie xx :hugs: If you want your chart in your signature, you can go only the FF website and find the link to your chart (I can't for the life of me remember where, sorry but you should be able to find it xx) and then copy and paste that link into your signature :hugs: It will then display your current chart xx Beat of luck to you beautiful :hugs:

I hope I got everything ladies xxx

AFM, I must be going crazy or something. Just letting some hope in (not very bright of me). Yesterday I had O type pains on my left side. This isn't uncommon for my TWW but this cycle I haven't noticed any at all! Even around O, so that's a little annoying, maybe because I wasn't looking for symtpoms? Anyway, then last night I had a dream that I had some spotting. The dream in itself is odd as it's very rare for me to dream, due to medication I used to take. Then this morning I woke up with a very full bladder and it felt like I had a prickle stuck around my left ovary? Now that I think about it I had quite a lot of the pains yesterday but just brushed them off? Who knows. Even if that was a beanie though, AF will probably arrive before my body knows it's there :( Next cycle I'm hoping to continue with the Vitex and add B6 and extra Vit C after O and see if that helps. I've tried to get prog and prolactin testing done but I was turned away :( So I did my own research. I know my prolactin is what's affecting my progesterone as I'm still bfing on demand (AF has been here since two weeks after my pp bleed stopped). Apparently in order for my lpd my prolactin is only slightly out of balance and I'm having periods and I'm Oing, so that's a good thing. I'm hoping to try and get those two balanced, so I can still BF and I can have a normal LP with good prog for beanie!! It will take a while to get the balance just right though, so I'm settling in for the long haul. Hopefully it won't take almost 3 years like it did with DS and I don't want to go through anymore losses. 29 is more than enough for me :cry:

Lots of love and heart hugs ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->