Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

11 dpo for me and bfn this morning on a cheapie. Had cramps this morning too which usually means AF will arrive in the next few days.

For my first pregnancy, I was CONVINCED AF was arriving, all of my symptoms were consistent with that, so I'm hoping it's the same thing this time, but don't have my hopes up.

Have only tested on cheapies so far, when do you guys start using the FRER's?

I hope af stays away I usually try to hold off with the frer until I see something on the cheapies however that never happens tomorrow is 9dpo for me and I think I will bring out the frer :haha:

Omg omg omg. I've seen a line... I think...
Am I imagining it?? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Samkit - I can see a shadow! Hope it turns into something more for you 💗

I'm still waiting! 2 BFN the past week but all the symptoms are there. Or are they?!? I just don't know anymore! AF due somewhere between tmro and Friday and sometimes I am certain it is coming, then others I'm not. This TWW is not fun!

Hello again ladies xx

Aayla, I see lines on both the FRER. I have everything crossed for you beautiful xxx

CeriB, I don't know if I've welcomed you yet xxx Sorry your in such confusion still. Fx'd the witch stays away and you get two beautiful lines xxx

Sam, I see it!!! I hope it gets nice and dark for you over the next few days xxx

Mel, good luck with your FRER sweetheart xxx Sending loads of dust xx

Wishing, your chart says AF has arrived? Booooo, I'm so sorry lovely :hugs: I pray that this new cycle bring you the joy of a beanie xx

Sara, IC's aren't the best to be honest. A lot of ladies wait until they think they see a line on one to bust out the FRER but it really depends on you xx Good luck xxx

AFM, you'll never believe this ladies, I got a BFP this morning!!
15 DPO, 6 days late and I'm in shock. I wasn't a FRER since the chemist I went to didn't have any, but it was a 25mIU and the line came up right away, before the dye even got to the control window. I'm terrified it's false or I'll have another loss but taking it one second at a time at the moment. I have to book a doctors appointment to monitor my hcg and progesterone because of my lpd. I'm not too worried about the hcg, more the prog.
It's crazy to think only a week ago I was preparing myself to get a referral to a FS! Here's some pics. They don't really do it justice though.

3 minutes in, edited and unedited and at around 10 minutes, dried.
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2lmksqmw.jpeg
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsqptecdfp.jpeg
https://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/Tinymumma/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshkfcxzvn.jpeg

Im still in shock and don't really know how to feel, to be honest. Hoping for a sticky bean but not letting myself get too invested just yet

Oh that's brilliant!!! Did u get any BFN before this?

Hope it's a sticky!

I just got this I thought I was out I hope it's real

image.jpg

Sorry it's a screenshot I deleted the original so my kids don't see yet

Omg congrats tinymumma! Also got my bfp today using a first response!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
Congrats TinyMamma, Mel and Samkit!!! holy moly three bfp...now I can't wait until tomorrow. Although I am getting a form for a blood test today and I think I just may do it. I should be about 8 miu today.

First of all congrats to everyone for the BFP's. This is my 3rd cycle on Clomid. I ovulated on CD14. I am at 13 DPO, i tested today with a dollar store cheapie and it was BFN. All my symptoms disappeared from 11 DPO. No more tender breasts either. I am losing hope gradually

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/632eb2

First of all congrats to everyone for the BFP's. This is my 3rd cycle on Clomid. I ovulated on CD14. I am at 13 DPO, i tested today with a dollar store cheapie and it was BFN. All my symptoms disappeared from 11 DPO. No more tender breasts either. I am losing hope gradually

it is possible you just don't have enough hcg yet for a dollar store test. Those are 25 miu and even if you implanted at 6 dpo, if you only started at 1miu then you only have about 12 miu of hcg in you. I find dollar store tests are not good for testing before af is due. They wouldn't be good until at least 15 or 16 dpo.

its possible but i just don't show any symptoms either so I do not have much hope left

it is possible you just don't have enough hcg yet for a dollar store test. Those are 25 miu and even if you implanted at 6 dpo, if you only started at 1miu then you only have about 12 miu of hcg in you. I find dollar store tests are not good for testing before af is due. They wouldn't be good until at least 15 or 16 dpo.

Congrats samkit :happydance:
Flaguni my cheap tests haven't got a second line yet but my frer is a definite second line and also I have no symptoms at all so you are not out good luck

Congrats to everyone on your BFPs!!!

I'm at 12 DPO and a BFN on FRER as well as major AF symptoms, but it's not over until she arrives so still somewhat hopeful. I recall with my daughter not getting a BFP until after AF was due, and I was convinced it was coming....

Going to try to hold off testing again until I'm 1 day late but I think I'll have to get my husband to literally hide the tests on me :S lol

Congrats to all the bfps on this thread! Wow. I'm out but I hope some of your babydust will rub off on me for next month.

Falguni, you're not out till the witch shows. Your chart is still looking really good. Do you think you could have O'd a day or 2 later? You might only be 11 or 12 dpo today. Too early to give up hope!

Could be. I just need to wait until the witch is late to test, I think the tests are demotivating me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->