Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

Congrats samkit :happydance:
Flaguni my cheap tests haven't got a second line yet but my frer is a definite second line and also I have no symptoms at all so you are not out good luck

Congrats to you too Mel!! And I agree my cheapies still only showing a squinter but my frer ones there is no doubting xx

so I had a bunch of wondfos left over and I decided to just randomly take one. I think this is smu or third but pee was pretty dark and not that diluted.

first pic is unaltered, second pic has an effect called Turquoise.

Attachments

• 20160628_130253.jpg
    20160628_130253.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
Mel and Sam!!! Yay!! Congrats beautiful ladies ❤️❤️ Wishing you both and happy and healthy 9 months xx

Wishing, Fx'd our dust rubs off on you sweetness xx Good luck :dust:

Flaguni, certainly don't give up sweetie xx A lot of the time, hcg isn't high enough to give you symptoms even if you get a BFP, all symtpoms are just high progesterone, so exactly like AF xxx Good luck sweetie xx We don't have dollar store tests here but if they're 25mIu, it's unlikely they would give you and early + xx :dust: sweetie xx

CeriB, I didn't test before this one xxx

Bfn today. :cry: af due in 3 days. Just going to wait on her. I guess I was just seeing indent lines again.

I did 2 tests today. 1st the dollar store test and i saw a faint line so i did a FRER. Please tell me i am not imagining the 2nd line.

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Nope those are very obvious. Didn't even have to click in them

Yay Thank you. I thought i am imagining since i desperately wanted to see a 2nd line

I can definitely see those lines! Congrats!

Aayla- I'm so sorry. You've still got 3 days, a lot can change in that time! Your symptoms sound positive so maybe low hcg at this stage.xx

That is what I am hoping and someone on different thread said they thought the frer was damaged because the control line looks funny.

Any hcg in my system I am classifying as positive as I have always had <1 when I get a negative on blood tests

Yes Aayla you might just have low hcg levels. I tested negative yesterday morning and did not have any symptoms at all other than mild headaches past 2 days which was common in my first pregnancy too. Try to test around the time your AF is due.

I have a few IC's left but if my level comes back as <1 then I know I am not. I will know in about 6 hours.

Oh sweet Aayla xx :hugs: I have everything crossed for you xxx Will be stalking for your update. You so deserve this xxx Sending you lots of love xxx

Flaguni, they aren't faint at all! Congrats

Hcg <1. Not pregnant :cry:

Oh sweetheart :cry: I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: Sending you so much love xxx Don't count yourself out though xx 9 DPO is the most common day for implantation and that's today for you, isn't it? I still have everything crossed for you gorgeous xx

So so sorry to hear this Aayla...I was rooting for you. Sending you hugs.

I am 13dpo today. Af is in 3 days. Hopefully earlier. Just want to move on to the next cycle.

But next cycle I am not using opks or testing early. I will wait until af comes. And no symptom spotting. I wouldn't believe them anyway.

I am 13dpo today. Af is in 3 days. Hopefully earlier. Just want to move on to the next cycle.

But next cycle I am not using opks or testing early. I will wait until af comes. And no symptom spotting. I wouldn't believe them anyway.

Oh honey, honey xxx I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

I'm taking having no hcg in my system at 13dpo to be over. lol On to the next cycle. Just have to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->