Anyone else in limbo TWW? Join me xx

Thanks. Aayla you still aren't officially out you have 3 more days don't loose hope honey

unless I implanted at 12dpo there is no hope for this cycle.

and we are out for next cycle. because I have done 8 rounds of letrozole I have to go in and see the doc for more. They don't like to go further than 8 apparently. But he isn't in the office until either the 7th or the 13th. I will know early next week.

So I'm not even sure if they will continue with the route or we move on to IVF. I hate not knowing and having to wait. I hate having wasted cycles if I do get to continue on.

unless I implanted at 12dpo there is no hope for this cycle.

and we are out for next cycle. because I have done 8 rounds of letrozole I have to go in and see the doc for more. They don't like to go further than 8 apparently. But he isn't in the office until either the 7th or the 13th. I will know early next week.

So I'm not even sure if they will continue with the route or we move on to IVF. I hate not knowing and having to wait. I hate having wasted cycles if I do get to continue on.

Oh sweet Aayla. I'm so sorry you're going through all this confusion xxx :hugs: I wish u could jump through the screen and give you a real hug. I hope this all sorts out quickly so you can have your rainbow beanie xxx

Thanks. Have to wait until later to talk to hubby. Think we will go out for dinner and hash it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->