Anyone else in limbo?

Hey ladies.. Sorry I have been MIA, busy week!
For those of u who are still late.. I have my fingers crossed for you!

As u know I got BFP at 12dpo.. Got bloods taken at 13dpo but they have come back with a very low hcg level (I can't remember the number coz a million things went thru my mind when he told me)
He said it's not a good sign but as long as my next blood test shows a significant increase in hcg there's a high chance I could have a healthy pregnancy.
Second blood test tomorrow at 19dpo.
I'm feeling a bit down because I haven't yet told my husband I'm even pregnant. He's working fifo and I know he'd wish he was home if I told him. He's hopefully home Thursday. It's killing me no saying anything!

I'm just wondering if anyone here has had low hcg in early pregnancy?

And I just posted this on the wrong thread... I don't even know how that happened?!?!

Hi! I am new here looking for help. I'm happily married but I am not very knowledgeable about becoming pregnant or knowing if I am. I was that one kid who couldn't read Harry Potter or attend sex ed. I am hoping someone can help me figure out whats up or give me advice or point me in some direction. Here is my story, had a miscarriage last August at day 52 in my cycle It took my about day 50 to get a faint line then between then and my 1st drs. appt, i miscarried the baby didn't stick. Well, I am currently 10 days late for my monthly and the last couple ones were 29-30 days apart. I am not getting any positive test results so far so I am waiting for either that or AF, for the last week or so I have been having a consistent pinching on my right side near my hip and the last couple days my boobs feel more filled out, they were soreish when i first woke up only about 5 minutes tho. Yesterday I went to the toilet every hour it seemed like. I keep thinking my syptoms are pms, but no show. I have been a little sensitive with my feelings a couple times between my last period which was May 22-May 24th. And I have noticed a brown line from my pubic area up to my torso. Any thoughts, suggesttions, or similar experiences? I'm going crazy

I guess my pinch was from being constipated...

Im sorry:( it is a bummer but now you can try again if you wanted.

BHello

Just wondering if any of you temp? I suggest it if your cycles get irregular. I was regular for 8 months after BCP and then wam a 45 day cycle... now I am on the next cycle and CD52 and no ovulation. If not for temping, I would think I could be pregnant :(

Good luck to you all!

Oh and as for when you go to the dr, I read that if your cycles go longer than 37 days you can talk to a dr. I just spoke to mine and got an ultrasound and blood tests and was told I have PCOS... so who knows when I will get back on track :(

You take your temp first thing when you wake up, preferably before you even sit up. It has to be at the same time every day. I have an alarm set for 5:30; roll over, take my temperature, and fall back asleep. It's helpful to know 1. That you did indeed ovulate; and 2. What day ovulation was. Unfortunately it doesn't tell you much after that, so it wouldn't really be helpful for you to start today. But if you have another cycle, it could be a nice add on tool. Hopefully it won't be necessary for you though! ;)

Oh girls, being in limbo sucks.
Mrsbreen- you'll learn a lot on these forums :) everyone is nice and it's comforting to be able to talk to others who are going through the same thing.

I'm 8 days late now. Going to book a doctors appointment in the next few days if af doesn't show soon. But I think it will- my breasts are really sensitive so I think it'll (hopefully) show soon!

:dust: to everyone.

Just an update ladies, still no sign of AF. Someone told me they didn't get a bfp until they were 2 weeks late so in a few days in going to test again. I'm either 10 or 11 days late now.

Wishful-- sorry you're still in limbo. I'm 9 days late now too. Have you ever been late before? The latest I've ever been is 2 days.
Hopefully we are some of the weirdos who get bfps ridiculously late haha :)

Tomorrow will be 10 days late. Bfn this morning.

I'm exhausted, slight cramping for the past few days, and nausea. I'm going to test with a FRER Wednesday morning if the witch hasn't come yet.

Baby dust to everyone, keep us all updated!

Thanks you too! I have never been late before. My cycles are like clockwork. OH and I did a lot of unprotected BDing during O so this is all very possible. I've been getting tougher cramps tonight, so I feel like she may be coming. :/

Lala - The latest I've ever been is three days. I'm gonna go ahead and speak it into existence. We ARE those weirdos.

Well another day & still no witch.. Took another FRER this morning and :bfn: this is annoying lol

Anything on your end Lala or wishful?

Sorry to hear about the bfn mamabyrd.

Wishful- love the positivity!

As for me, I am now 10 days late with sore breasts and bfn yesterday on a frer (but boy did it have a strong indent!). I am just waiting for it to arrive... I had pms a few days ago so I think it will come soon. It's just annoying, every morning I wake up and expect to see it, and NOTHING.
I hope our cycles all go back to normal after this! I've finally got a (tiiiiiny) bit on insight to the women who have long cycles every time. I keep thinking to myself, damn, I would usually be bd'ing at this stage...

Good luck girls and keep me updated x

Sorry about your bfn & I feel the same way Lala! I have cramps in the evening & I think, man I have to be starting tomorrow & nothing. It may just be my imagination too, but my lower uterus is super hard... Just sayin. I thought that was pretty strange.

Here's my question to you ladies: I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow. Should I enjoy myself like I'm not pregnant? Or be careful like I am? It's so frustrating I just wish I KNEW either way!

I say ENJOY! It's vegas!!! And besides, you haven't had a bfp yet. I would just relax and enjoy your getaway.

Have fun!

I'm out. She just wanted to convienently hold out until I left for Vegas. How nice of her... :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->