Anyone else in the 2WW? Testing around 9th Jan

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well, I had a miscarriage - bleeding ended on the 17th.

And me and OH had an oopsie last night. So now i'm waiting for AF to arrive or BFP.

I want a BFP, but OH doesnt, the one we miscarried wasnt planned, but he went with the flow and we were excited. But it just wasnt meant to be.

So right now, i dont know what i want the outcome to be, just after some girls to chat too xxxx

Testers
Lottybump - :witch:
Hazelnut
Deb111
Misskat29
mommyinwtg
aikoflavored
mika
Articbaby
Kita
Barasti
J's Promise
Happymama - :witch:
jopascoe
raindroops

:dust:

Hi hun, I will be testing around the 9th i think. I'm OV about now so lots of baby dancing this week.

Have you talked to your fella about what you want? It might make things a bit clearer for you? x x

So sorry to hear about your m/c.

I'm ov around now so due to be testing around the 9th - here's hoping!

Deb

hi, sorry to hear of you mc

i too am ttc after mmc on 12th oct. had first af since mmc on 8thdec and have very irregular cycles before mc so really dont know where i am in my cycle now.

THINK i am ov now so i could possibly be on the 2ww with you all. have been doing ov tests but havent had a strong + just a line thats not near as dark as control

fingers crossed for BFP

so sorry about your m/c.

i've gotten positive OPKs yesterday and today, and will more than likely be testing around the 9th as well!

Yayy, we can do it together :) well not literally :rofl:

Well, OH said last time that it was there and he wanted it. So he'll prob say that again. But if i am - i wont tell ANYBODY apart from you lot, until i know everythings ok. It would kill me to have to tell everyone i'd lost it again.

Just have to wait and see.

:dust: to everyone xxxx

awh hun. I'm so sorry about your mc. :hugs:

OH and I were ttc for 3 months then he was.. "broken" in november and we had a rough patch and decided to put ttc off for a while. anyways, we had 2 oopies on OV day, those silly condoms are worthless sometimes. so now I'm in the tww.

AF is due on the 6th, but I wanna wait till its a few days late, once I start testing, I can't stop!

so I'll be testing on the 9th with you ladies. or trying to hold out till then. :D

i also had my 4th M/C in november and have been trying again for a BFP again, from what i have charted i will be testing that time too :)

Here's hoping :)

Im testing around Jan 8th/9th. Maybe a few days sooner. As I get anxious around that time :happydance:

My tickers and FF predict AF for the 11th. My count puts me at the 9th. Add me to the list!!

Good Luck girls!!

Goodness me... I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, guys. It's so much more common than I ever would have thought.

I am in the 2ww I think.... although this is my first time actually trying, and i'm not sure how long my cycle is after 10 years on the pill. So whatever my ticker says is about the closest i'm gonna get :D

Sorry about the losses ladies. Hope it'll be sticky this time around.

I will be testing around 9th too, AF is due around 7th/8th. Got positive OPK on Dec 23rd, hopefully, the 2ww will fly by.

So girls how are we feeling? Nervous?? Scared? Excited? xx

Frustrated that there's not a thing I can do about it :shrug: - just got to sit and wait and try not to wish my life and holiday away too quickly whilst I'm waiting :coffee:

I will only be ovulating around then, but I am hoping you get your BFP's by then!!!!!!

Oh yeah....Testing will be on the 8th or around this time. Probably couple days sooner. I really think this month is the month but well I always kind of do/hope. The worst thing is that my boobs start hurting and I get really nauseous for couple of days and feel so preggo. That's how I've been feeling for the last couple of days.....:blush: The symptoms usually disappear when AF shows up.....

hi all....
im 4 dpo i think im not sure when i need to test but i would expect in about 8-9 days.

really really want that bfp after m/c triplets in oct.

baby dust to all...x

hi all....
im 4 dpo i think im not sure when i need to test but i would expect in about 8-9 days.

really really want that bfp after m/c triplets in oct.

baby dust to all...x

SS :hug:

I'm cramping a whole lot today. Wonder if it means anything.....

i gt pulsing feeling in right side near ovaries i do wonder?

Im not feeling anything. Just cant wake up. That could be a lazy thing though :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->