Anyone Else In The 2WW?

snyderfamily4

Reaction score
So I've been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum for 3 of 3 pregnancies one ending in miscarriage. (Nothing to do with the hyperemesis gravidarum though)

Anyway... we had decided to wait till 19mo finally decided to sleep through the night before trying for baby number 3. DH is very anxious to try again for a girl. (we have two boys)

So, we got just a little careless last month, not really with intensions of getting pregnant, and here I am in the 2WW hoping so bad for a BFP and also terrified because of the hyperemesis gravidarum. Usually I would say... no way I got pregnant from that... but I've been having a lot of cramping since 4dpo and now light morning nausea at 8dpo. I've also been feeling very full and pressure. I thought maybe a UTI but dr. said my test was negative. I get very very early symptoms, and usually don't get AF symptoms till the week of.

This waiting is killing me. DH doesn't know I've bout tests. Just the $1 ones, and I can't tell anyone else because I was so stupid adamant about waiting for baby no. 3. :nope: Feel kinda silly now.

The earliest I can probably test is this weekend. AF is due around the 11th. :dohh: Hate waiting!! Anyone else counting down the days?

I am with you! I am at 9DPO and AF is due to arrive on Sunday although I’ve been cramping today which makes me nervous. I hope you get your BFP and all goes well!! :flow:

Well I can say for a fact that all three pregnancies I had AF cramps before and after BFP. I was so sure I was about to start every day before, and sure I was going to have a miscarriage after. Lol DH says I like to worry.

As for me, DH bought me some AZO UTI home tests and I just took one. I think it was positive although the test pad was only partially positive. So back to the dr. for me. If I have a UTI I'm quite sure I'm not pregnant. I know it is for the best. Still disappointing.

Ugh that must be so frustrating! I’m sorry to hear. Update us when you can!

Well... the Dr said my test is still negative for uti. They are sending it out to the lab though. He thinks I may have an ovarian cyst. They did take a pregnancy blood test. So I will know tomorrow. I'm really not ready to hear a negative over the phone. :cry:

I guess I will share the results tomorrow, then I'll probably be moving over to the "waiting to try" forum. Now that I've been in this one though I really don't want to wait anymore. =(

So I got my blood test back today and it was Negative. =(

I'm scheduled for a pelvic ultrasound on Tuesday to check for cyst. I'm feeling terrible. Extreme nausea, terrible cramping, and burning lower back pain. It's hard for me to believe I could have an ovarian cyst with all these symptoms and not have any pain near my ovaries. Even when my dr. gave me a pelvic exam and checked for tenderness I felt nothing.

This has been such a frustrating experience so far. They are letting me come in again today because I'm feeling so bad. I'm not sure what they are going to be able to do until the urine culture and ultrasound are done, but it's worth a try. I could barely sleep last night I was so uncomfortable.

Well I finally went out and bought a first response. I took it first thing this morning and it was negative. I'm really stressed out because it is only 3 days till af so I'm sure it would have been positive by now.

I've had non stop day and night cramping and heavy feeling in my lower abdomen for 2 weeks strait, lower back pain, and nausea that is getting worse by the day and peeing a lot. No break for two weeks. Being pregnant was my last hope because all the other tests my Dr gave me came up fine. Even the pelvic ultrasound. No ovarian cysts.

I'm so frustrated that I've felt pregnant for 2 long weeks and I'm not. All three pregnancies started like this, but I had positive hpt by now. I'm really worried about what is causing the symptoms. Usually id say its not over till AF, but I was reading about first response and they are so crazy accurate now!

Well I finally went out and bought a first response. I took it first thing this morning and it was negative. I'm really stressed out because it is only 3 days till af so I'm sure it would have been positive by now.

I've had non stop day and night cramping and heavy feeling in my lower abdomen for 2 weeks strait, lower back pain, and nausea that is getting worse by the day and peeing a lot. No break for two weeks. Being pregnant was my last hope because all the other tests my Dr gave me came up fine. Even the pelvic ultrasound. No ovarian cysts.

I'm so frustrated that I've felt pregnant for 2 long weeks and I'm not. All three pregnancies started like this, but I had positive hpt by now. I'm really worried about what is causing the symptoms. Usually id say its not over till AF, but I was reading about first response and they are so crazy accurate now!

Last time I was pregnant I could not get a pregnancy test to show BFP for 13 days after I started having symptoms! It was really frustrating and the symptoms (nipple pain) were not normal for me. I "knew" I was pregnant but couldn't prove it. Was awful started to think I was going crazy. I finally got a BFP on CD41 at what I thought was 21dpo!

Make sure you keep on at the doctors to find some answers. I think your blood test would defo have been too soon.

Thanks Meezerowner. I will defiantly keep pestering my dr. I don't know how much more of this I can stand. Especially without knowing why!

Wow! 21 days is a long time to wait for a BFP! I can imagine how crazy it must have made you feel. Thank you for sharing your story. Gives me some hope still.

I'm so ready for Friday now. I want an answer one way or another. The good thing is once AF arrives I only have about 10 days to wait before we could try again. =) Now I have to convince my husband. =D This close call really has me wanting a baby! I guess it would be a good idea to wait till what ever this problem is get's cleared up first. grrr =(

AF arrived today. The good news is, I got a call from my Dr's office yesterday late afternoon. Finally a positive lab test. I have BV. Im one dose into my antibiotic. Very relieved but also annoyed they didnt think to do this test way sooner. This was the very last test they decided to do. Atleast I should be feeling better in a couple days.

Now that it is over I'm relieved it wasn't another baby on the way just yet. My youngest is still so tiny I want to enjoy his baby time still. Plus with HG I would not be able to give them a very nice Christmas, and my 4 yo has been talking about us making Christmas cookies and decorating the tree for months already. Lol sadly my HG gets so bad that would have been impossible.

It made one thing clear, we really need to plan our next pregnancy carefully. Lol I forgot how unwell my body gets during pregnancy. All those symptoms brought it all back.

AF arrived today. The good news is, I got a call from my Dr's office yesterday late afternoon. Finally a positive lab test. I have BV. Im one dose into my antibiotic. Very relieved but also annoyed they didnt think to do this test way sooner. This was the very last test they decided to do. Atleast I should be feeling better in a couple days.

Now that it is over I'm relieved it wasn't another baby on the way just yet. My youngest is still so tiny I want to enjoy his baby time still. Plus with HG I would not be able to give them a very nice Christmas, and my 4 yo has been talking about us making Christmas cookies and decorating the tree for months already. Lol sadly my HG gets so bad that would have been impossible.

It made one thing clear, we really need to plan our next pregnancy carefully. Lol I forgot how unwell my body gets during pregnancy. All those symptoms brought it all back.

Glad you got some answers at last and hope that you are on the mend with the antibiotics by now. Good that there are some plus sides to it all and next time you can make a plan! Good luck! Might see you in WTT sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->