Anyone else itching like mad?

sammynashley

Reaction score
I'm 5+6 and the last 3-4 days I'm itching myself mad! Especially and night and on my hands I'm waking myself up from the pain where I have scratched myself silly, I've got it on my hands,feet, arms and legs. It's driving me insane no matter what I do it doesn't stop.

Is anyone else going through this or just me??

My eczema which usually is pretty well taken care of, has flared up horribly. I use cortisone 10 twice a day and it takes the itch away very swiftly. I'm on day three of hopefully of it being cleared up soon. It's the worst at night and I'll be putting on my humidifier to see if that helps.

Aww bless you, my whole body's flared up and I look like there's something wrong with me! I just really can't help but itch. I put my hands under the pillow but then end up scratching them to the point I bleed I'm sore and insanely itchy :(

I'm tempted to start wearing mittens to bed >.> XD During the day I'm able to not scratch as much for the most part but at night I just do it. For me it's my neck, back of my neck, and behind my ears. I blamed DH last night cause he slept closer to me than normal cause of the dogs. The dogs where on his side so he came way closer to me. I was close to trying to push DH off the bed >.> All that extra heat from him I just know was messing with my itching cause it made me sweat!

We have a King size bed and I literally take the edge of my side and that's it. I like my corner spot so to speak XD Stay away from me let me have my space lol.

My neck looks so inflamed, but half of it is healing the other half I am still scratching at night in my sleep.

Have you tried putting just anti itch cream on or lotion all over? Keep your skin well hydrated if you can.

i was itchy but it comes and goes and its definitely not as bad as yours is! might want to check into a doctor office to make sure its not related to your liver (pregnancy related cholestasis)

As PP said best check with your doctor in case it's pregnancy related cholestasis.

Thanks ladies- I'll try and see the doctor this morning.

Butterflywolf- I could have written that myself apart from the dogs and the king size bed, I sleep right on the edge and like to be cold while I sleep. I just wish I could stop itching!

YES YES YES ME!!!!

This has been driving me crazy. I look like I have flees!! I never has this with my daughter

Glad I'm jot the only one!

I went and saw the doctor because I feel pretty exhausted and I'm itching like mad, she's asked the nurse to do a blood test for liver & kidney function and also thyroid to check to see if it's obstetric cholestasis. She also signed me off work for a week.

My manager was a lot less understanding and just said thanks for leaving me in the sh*t so dreading going back to work next week now :(

I just get super itchy at night when the hubby tries to snuggle. He runs on hot all the time so I sweat when he's close by and that's when the itching starts. I feel bad for him because we're so used to cuddling at night :/ hopefully this is temporary!!!

Also, try not to worry too much about your manager. I think he'll cool off and it'll blow over. Usually does with those kinds of things. You're doing whats good for you and little bean !

Yes!! :haha: but only my tummy.. At night it's the worst :dohh: :haha:

YES!! I had no idea that it was pregnancy-related though until I read this thread! I've been so itchy - only at night when trying to fall asleep. And, of course, once I start I can't seem to stop itching.

I find being cooler helps, but when I'm trying to sleep hubby's like a hot water bottle and I'm practically sleeping on top of the covers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->