Anyone else just completely disgusted?

ttc_alb

Reaction score
Just figuring I need to vent, as I'm sure as all of you are feeling, I am just disgusted on how long this is taking! All those years spent trying to prevent it from happening, to find out that you can't even get it to happen when you are trying! This is my 8th cycle, and this time I threw in the towel. No temp checking, no CM monitoring, just trying to forget about the whole ordeal. (Despite me being on here today). I just don't understand how so many people are affected by this, and its sad that it seems to be the ones who are willing, deserving, and compeltely able of caring for a child. Like I said, I am just so disgusted and exhausted with all of this disappointment. I'm not one to feel sorry for myself, but it's just been one of those months where I feel like giving up.

Does anyone else go through these low moments? :sad2:

yes i know exactly how you feel and im sorry its taking so long..i told my self after this i dont think i will ever be on birth control again...i will just have to be very careful..and if i get preg. so be it i will not try to stop it..because i never knew how much it took just to get pregnant...unbelieveable and i feel so bad for the women who have been trying for cycle after cycle years after years method after method....

I am totally with you, just can't believe it's taking so long. 11 months to get first bfp, only to mc in nov. Now back to bfn month after month, it's so depressing.

Just have to try and keep hold of some hope that one day, hopefully sooner rather than later, it will happen for us. Xx

That's the thing, I was never even on BC. I just have had it with all of this! Why is it so easy for some and not for others? Wahhhhhh!

So sorry to hear of your MC. There is a book called "Heaven is for Real" that touches on MC that I found very touching. You should read it if you get a chance!

i dont know...i wish i had an answer for that..but i have no idea

That's the thing, I was never even on BC. I just have had it with all of this! Why is it so easy for some and not for others? Wahhhhhh!

Hugs! This is my 9th cycle. Every month is tough. I find that it gets harder to stay positive as each month goes by. I start to convince myself that . . .I'm too old. . . have hormone imbalance. . . my DH has low sperm count,etc.
It's hard to feel that way and you begin to think that you're broken or incapable. :cry:

There really is nothing that can describe how it feels to have a desire to have a baby, and despite our best efforts, it repeatedly fails.

I don't think I'll ever do any type of birth control again. I've done just about everything, but it takes so long to conceive, that it seems almost pointless to try to prevent it.

((Big hugs))

I feel like that alot sometimes. weve been trying for over a year now! and trust me there have been times where i just want to gve up completely, but just cant bring myself to gve up.

16 months for me. I just dread the heartbreak every month. I feel like less of a woman.

also feel like you guys and this is only my 3rd cycle, every time AF shows it’s like a huge let down. After all those years of being scared of the spermies you realise that in actual fact your body does everything it can to kill em off and not let them reach that precious egg! I’m never taking BC again!
and i wish people would stop telling me stop worring about it!
hugs to all x

God, do you guys remember in college when your period was your best friend? Those were the days. Now I can't stand the sight of her.

16 months for me. I just dread the heartbreak every month. I feel like less of a woman.

I feel the same as that. less of a woman. its such a let down to see AF every month. you spend all thoes years preventing a pregnancy, but then when you really want it you cant have it.

i completely agree with you guys, i remember times when i would pray to see af and now i pray that this month (and for the next 9) she will give me a break. and you are completely right it makes me feel like less of a woman and that im letting my hubby down :(

It makes me feel like im letting OH down every month. he wants this so bad, and i know he'll be a great fath as he rasied his 2 younger siblings. but seeing the BFN every month just tears him to pieces. it ruins his whole day. and i feel so bad.

same here, he didnt raise his younger siblings but i can see the sadness in his eyes whenever af rears her ugly head. of course then i get emotional because i feel like its all my fault :(

hugs :hugs: it took 12mths with my son.hoping its less this time.im on cycle 3 now

I can't even express how paranoid I am that something is wrong with my body. That would be so typical. I didn't even want at all kids until recently and now that we're trying it seems impossible. And I feel like that on our third cycle!

yep feeling the same, really wouldnt have been so over cautious if i had known it would have been this hard:wacko:

i hope it can take minimum of a year, its been 8 months since we have been ttc and i get so discourages but this month i have been so positive about not stressin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->