anyone else just feel AWFUL!!?

musicmomma

Reaction score
I truly hate to complain about being pregnant, because its such a blessing and I'm so happy about it. However, my symptoms have gone through the roof! I have a constant headache, I'm nauseous ALL DAY LONG, and I'm tired like I haven't slept in weeks. The only time I feel a little better is when I'm eating. I'm almost constantly hungry, but immediately feel awful after eating. I'm so nauseous I'm even sick while sleeping! I know this because I wake up several times during the night and when I wake, I'm still nauseous!! Ugh, I feel like a zombie! My poor kids have no clue why I'm so dreadful. I'm doing my best to stay positive, and hopefully switching prenatals to some with an anti-nausea mix.

My first pregnancy I had zero symptoms. My second, I had a little bit of nausea and heart burn. I now see how every pregnancy is different!!

Thats the end of my venting. :wacko:

Yeah you're in the juice of the worst weeks! It does get better. I have days where my nausea is non existant and others like today where I'm afraid if I speak ill barf. I was also very sick from 6-10 weeks 24/7 I could barely leave the house! Hang in there. It sucks the bag but it eventually goes away after 16 weeks xx

I felt like that at 6 weeks but now i'm 9 weeks ( i'm officially 8 weeks but they put me forward at scan) i feel better, i still have the nausea and tiredness but much less than before, i still need to eat constantly unless i feel sick! But week 6-7 was the worst i think maybe your body gets used to the hormones a bit!

:hi: Oh I am right there with you - especially with the nausea and only feeling good when you're eating.

I also hate to complain because it is a reassurance that things are still progressing (as far as I know) but this is not a great time...

Normally I love to cook and within the last week, I've basically told my husband he has to cook for my daughter and himself and I'll just make game time decisions on whether or not I'm eating and what I can get down...

I've never heard of vitamins with anti-nausea ingredients - can you share the name brand? I will see if they are available up here in Canada.

I hope you start to feel better soon!

Me too!As if it's possible I am MORE tired the last few days then I have been... And I thought I was bone dead tired before. I just want to make it through the day without feeling like I'm going to fall right over and sleep .. Yes I am emotional.. And yes I am near tears as I write this and yes I'm stuck at work.

Yup! I hate pregnancy! I know I shoudlnt say/think it because I am so so grateful to be expecting a baby but I do, I hate hate HATE pregnancy. :cry:

Me urgh feel just as awful as last time :( just don't know what to do with myself sometimes :(

Me too I just feel dreadful bone dead tired and constantly nauseous, unable to eat a single healthy thing, unable to take prenatals because they make me feel sicker I swear! I dread looking after my own children and I dread going to work. I also feel very very nauseous if I wake in the middle of the night. Please God this passes over soon x

Music. I could have written that post! I do just feel awful. I have nausea all day long, although it's worse in the morning, and sometimes, if I'm lucky, I have an hour's break. I'm exhausted. I want no food, I fancy nothing but I'm constantly hungry. Then when I do eat, it usually starts off the nausea :nope: I just feel like a zombie! I hate complaining as I'm so thankful for our bean, but I am just willing for 2nd tri to be here as I know that at 6 and a bit weeks, I'm likely in the midst of the worst weeks!

I'm only 4 weeks 4 days and have the most horrible cramps today. I was doubled over this morning crying with them. Sitting in work now feeling awful. So scary

Yeah I really feel absolutely terrible :( :( Have been in bed for about a week, moving about makes me sick :( :( Can't take me vitamins or anything as nothing will stay down but water and a little juice.

Sorry I haven't responded, Ive been so sick I haven't logged on at all. I just started my new prenatals today. They are called Be Calm, and they basically just have extra B6 in them and then extra B6 pills for the rest of the day. I'm so hoping for some relief!

Yep I feel exactly the same, I know I am so lucky for being pregnant with no.2 but I just hate pregnancy so much, it doesn't agree with me at all! I had HG with my first and I thought I was going to escape it with this one, I think i am 7-8 weeks, and it started last week, I feel so awful all the time and its so much harder this time with a 3 yr old to look after :( Roll on labour lol

Omg I'm in the same boat. Nauseous 24/7...I can barely function and I already have 3 kids under 6 to take care of. I shouldn't complain. I feel incredibly blessed right now...just overwhelmed. My youngest just started walking, or running I should say lol...I can hardly keep up with him.
Gone are the days when I could lay on the couch and watch Netflix lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->