Anyone else just generally bleugh and annoyed?

laila 44

Reaction score
So I'm 7dpo I tested (early I know) and got the whitest bfns you've ever seen! With both my dad's I got bfp at 8dpo pretty clearly so I'm guessing by now there would be at least a hint... Anywho I'm annoyed. Feel like this month is a bust. Have no symptoms at all and just feel out. Just needed to vent... Anyone else annoyed with ttc in general?

I know what you mean. It's easy to get to that point. I was there on Tuesday and then that evening I got my BFP! Don't lose hope, Hun! Praying for ya!

Me! But I have been annoyed with ttc since 4 cycles ago. I am also 7dpo and had stark white bfns. My earliest bfp was 8dpo evening. I tested negative 7dpo evening and 8dpo with fmu though despite having intense morning sickness. I thought I was crazy until I threw up a lunch I had every week on Wednesdays, and there was my bfp with bloods back at 10 since I went to the doctor after work complaining. So holding out hope

Aww you ladies are Truley amazing. I needed that! Thank you so much. Faithforbaby congrats!!! That's so great! Wishing u a healthy 9 months xx

I feel you. I honestly feel a bit afraid to test after last month when I saw bfn after bfn.

Are you testing again tomorrow? And what tests?

Oyyyy not sure I want to test tomorrow and get dissapointed again :( so far I've used Ic's and frer ( the old ones). Nothing. Should I even bother tomorrow or wait until 10dpo?

If you can wait then I would wait. I don't have the patience lol

9dpo and nothing so sick of it and feeling like this cycle's a bust aswell!

Bleugh is just the perfect word! Cycle #4 here, two very very early CPs during this TTC journey. Starting progesterone this cycle.

Just a bit of encouragement, I was very discouraged when trying for DS a couple years ago because I had a BFN at 8 DPO. I had gotten a faint BFP with DD at 8 DPO, so I thought that's how it would always be, but nope. (And I am an obsessive line spotter--I mean, I look under 5 different lights and take pics from 20 different angles, and tweak contrast and brightness, etc.) There was nothing there at 8 DPO. The faintest ghosty line only came the evening of 9 DPO, and there was nothing that I trusted until 10 DPO. I know people say it over and over but every pregnancy is different, and each baby will implant in a different place, with a different sort of attachment, and a different level of hCG, so there's just so many factors.

I think FF did a study on its charts and came to the conclusion that 11 DPO is the day by which, if any kind of faint line hasn't shown on an early pregnancy test, the chances of PG are lower, so 11 DPO is my magic day. If I haven't gotten even a tiny hint of a line by then, I know that personally I'm out, but 7 DPO, you're totally still in the game! I think they did another study where they found that 13 DPO was the average day for a positive test, but they didn't take into account when those women started testing (maybe 13 DPO was the first day they tested), what type of test they used, and how closely they were looking for lines. A lot of people still don't know that a very faint line is a positive, so they could easily have discarded their 10-11 DPO tests thinking they were negative.

I dunno, hoping all this info helps a bit!

Agreed. I'm a fan of not being out until the witch comes. I'm not testing today either. My temp dipped a little (it is very spazzy) so not testing

Bleugh is just the perfect word! Cycle #4 here, two very very early CPs during this TTC journey. Starting progesterone this cycle.

Just a bit of encouragement, I was very discouraged when trying for DS a couple years ago because I had a BFN at 8 DPO. I had gotten a faint BFP with DD at 8 DPO, so I thought that's how it would always be, but nope. (And I am an obsessive line spotter--I mean, I look under 5 different lights and take pics from 20 different angles, and tweak contrast and brightness, etc.) There was nothing there at 8 DPO. The faintest ghosty line only came the evening of 9 DPO, and there was nothing that I trusted until 10 DPO. I know people say it over and over but every pregnancy is different, and each baby will implant in a different place, with a different sort of attachment, and a different level of hCG, so there's just so many factors.

I think FF did a study on its charts and came to the conclusion that 11 DPO is the day by which, if any kind of faint line hasn't shown on an early pregnancy test, the chances of PG are lower, so that is my magic day. If I haven't gotten even a tiny hint of a line by then, I know that personally I'm out, but 7 DPO, you're totally still in the game! I think they did another study where they found that 13 DPO was the average day for a positive test, but they didn't take into account when those women started testing (maybe 13 DPO was the first day they tested), what type of test they used, and how closely they were looking for lines. A lot of people still don't know that a very faint line is a positive, so they could easily have discarded their 10-11 DPO tests thinking they were negative.

Thank u so much!! I guess I don't have much hope bc with dd1 I got a clear pink bfp 6 days before af was due!! So 8dpo. And with my second I only tested at 11dpo and by then it was dark so I'm sure it would have been obvious by 8dpo as well. Don't even want to test bc it's such a let down! I'd almost rather just start af :(

I think FF did a study on its charts and came to the conclusion that 11 DPO is the day by which, if any kind of faint line hasn't shown on an early pregnancy test, the chances of PG are lower, so that is my magic day. If I haven't gotten even a tiny hint of a line by then, I know that personally I'm out, but 7 DPO, you're totally still in the game! I think they did another study where they found that 13 DPO was the average day for a positive test, but they didn't take into account when those women started testing (maybe 13 DPO was the first day they tested), what type of test they used, and how closely they were looking for lines. A lot of people still don't know that a very faint line is a positive, so they could easily have discarded their 10-11 DPO tests thinking they were negative.

Thank u so much!! I guess I don't have much hope bc with dd1 I got a clear pink bfp 6 days before af was due!! So 8dpo. And with my second I only tested at 11dpo and by then it was dark so I'm sure it would have been obvious by 8dpo as well. Don't even want to test bc it's such a let down! I'd almost rather just start af :(

I totally understand this feeling, but really, 8-9 DPO is totally reasonable timing to get that barely-there-super-faint-line, and you're only 7 DPO right? Or are you 8 DPO today? If it would help, you could post the test and I could tweak the heck out of it and see if I can pull anything!

I totally understand this feeling, but really, 8-9 DPO is totally reasonable timing to get that barely-there-super-faint-line, and you're only 7 DPO right? Or are you 8 DPO today? If it would help, you could post the test and I could tweak the heck out of it and see if I can pull anything!

Tested again this am :( so sad. The whitest Ic's I've ever seen lol!!! I'll post a pic soon. You're very sweet to want to tweak! Really appreciate your support. All of u wonderful ladies!

I think I'm 8dpo however I still had smiley face last Thursday at 630pm. We Dtd 930pm. By Friday am opk was neg so if I ovulated early Friday am that makes me only 7dpo today... Just grasping at straws i guess...:shrug:

Laila, that's a good thing if you're only 7 DPO because that means you really, really are not out! Don't give up hope! x

Newbie here :) Don't give up hope just yet. You're still super early and maybe implanted a bit later this time? I'm 11 dpo and still coming up with bfn's so I'm right there with you on the disappointment! My window is closing quickly but you still have lots of time for a bfp!

Here it is! The dumbest whitest ic in history! Urgh. Just looking at it is aggravating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member