Anyone else just generally bleugh and annoyed?

Tonight's test....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 19
Enhanced. Not sure there's anything IRL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
I do see something, quite faint, but there! Can you do another IC for progression?

Laila I'll tell you what I told Dobby "I totally see a line, and I ain't talking about the control line" lol
It's pinkish too
In the neg photo easy to see as well!
:dust:

Laila I'll tell you what I told Dobby "I totally see a line, and I ain't talking about the control line" lol
It's pinkish too
In the neg photo easy to see as well!
:dust:

Lmfao first of all you are the funniest human being ever

Two, I second J. I see it. And she is really good at calling it

Laila i totally see it, af arrived yest for me, luteal phase only 9/10 days this month 😠

Lol!!! Omg u ladies are cracking me up!! Hahah. Thank u for the laugh :) ok are u ready for this mornings ic??!! I see a clear pink line that came up right away. Here it is!! Thoughts? Running out to get frer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
Lol!!! Omg u ladies are cracking me up!! Hahah. Thank u for the laugh :) ok are u ready for this mornings ic??!! I see a clear pink line that came up right away. Here it is!! Thoughts? Running out to get frer.

Definitely, a little thin, but definitely there, and definitely with pigment. Can't wait to see another FRER!

Laila i totally see it, af arrived yest for me, luteal phase only 9/10 days this month 😠

Oh Hun I'm sorry xx. I bet next month will be yours and I'll be stalking u all the way!! Look at it this way: more fun trying ;)

And here is this mornings frer!!!!! Digital says not pregnant though :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 16
That FRER is definitely positive, but going to be a couple days until a digi can confirm, I imagine!

This has to be a bfp?! Right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
Thats a total BFP laila!!! congrats!!! and you were so negative in the beginning. I'm feeling totally negative about this month, maybe it'll work for me too. lol

Thats a total BFP laila!!! congrats!!! and you were so negative in the beginning. I'm feeling totally negative about this month, maybe it'll work for me too. lol

I was convinced this cycle it wasn't going to happen!!! Lol. Still in shock! Bfp happened 11dpo and not before ( I tested like a lunatic). So good luck! Things happen so fast!!!

Sdc, so sorry to hear the witch got you. Do you typically have a short lp? I know a lot of ladies on here have a lot of success at home changing their diet and what not to lengthen lp. You can also talk to your gyn. Anything less than 10 can affect your ttc. FXed for next month!

Laila, those are both clear as day bfps to me! So happy for you!!! Bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->