Anyone else just generally bleugh and annoyed?

Sdc, so sorry to hear the witch got you. Do you typically have a short lp? I know a lot of ladies on here have a lot of success at home changing their diet and what not to lengthen lp. You can also talk to your gyn. Anything less than 10 can affect your ttc. FXed for next month!

Laila, those are both clear as day bfps to me! So happy for you!!! Bump buddies!

Yay Dobby! Bump buddies :) so happy for you too!!

Sdc, so sorry to hear the witch got you. Do you typically have a short lp? I know a lot of ladies on here have a lot of success at home changing their diet and what not to lengthen lp. You can also talk to your gyn. Anything less than 10 can affect your ttc. FXed for next month!

Laila, those are both clear as day bfps to me! So happy for you!!! Bump buddies!

Yeah my cycles were always about 25/26 days since my periods came back while bf ds2 but thats more than a yr ago now and i finished bf 9mths ago. For some reason o always just assumed i O'd a bit early but since i only started tracking O the last 3 cycles iv realised i O about day 16. The short luteal phase along with 2 chemicals out of 3 ttc cycles made me go along and get my progesterone checked at 7dpo this cycle-turns out its high enough to prove i O'd but not high enough to sustain a preg. Only found out all this on friday and i will be on progesterone pessaries after O next cycle so hopefully this will raise the levels a lot. Thinking of trying b6 too and my doctor suggested aspirin but i dont know(im reading a lot of scary stuff on that). Glad i got the tests done now-i feel i may have saved myself alot of ttc heartbreak and possibly more unexplained losses.
Laila: major congrats thats a beautiful bfp-so happy for you!

Yeah, go with your gut. I heard good things about b6 and progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->