Anyone else just got a BFP?

I like bacon too much to be veggy lol I really need to try and be healthier though nothing fits already! lol I still have last baby weight and then some!

Have updated the duedates on the pregnancy group thread too xx

I've had a rough last couple days despite nausea meds. I've been so exhausted, I have no idea what to do :wacko:
I feel like the laziest person ever. I'm hoping some energy drops out of the sky SOON.
I've told my kids and announced on facebook. It was a big leap and I've experience nothing but anxiety since :dohh: but that's okay. Anxiety from people's opinions, not for fear of the pregnancy. I'm too sick for that!

Ladies I'm getting medium to dark brown cm since yesterday but only when I wipe.... I've hardly had any symptoms since bfp and despite seeing hb at 6+4 I tend to worry over every little thing. Still have no symptoms and I mean none whatsoever

As for this cm why would it happen now at 8 weeks?!?!? Should I be worried???? Please tell me it's normal and happens to everyone 😑😑😑

Thanks for the SCH stories :hugs: I've put it out of mind and decided not to worry unless I actually bleed

Nadya, brown cm is okay, it's bright red blood that's worrisome, and even then -- could mean nothing, like the SCH stories above. Hang in there hun

Ladies I need some reassurance, we've been trying for 5 months... Now I'm looking at hopefully a BFP but my mind won't let me believe it! What do you think? The pics were taken about 2 mins after testing, one yesterday morning and one today!

Attachments

• IMG_20170511_063056.jpg
    IMG_20170511_063056.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Ladies I need some reassurance, we've been trying for 5 months... Now I'm looking at hopefully a BFP but my mind won't let me believe it! What do you think? The pics were taken about 2 mins after testing, one yesterday morning and one today!

Definite lines!

Ladies I'm getting medium to dark brown cm since yesterday but only when I wipe.... I've hardly had any symptoms since bfp and despite seeing hb at 6+4 I tend to worry over every little thing. Still have no symptoms and I mean none whatsoever

As for this cm why would it happen now at 8 weeks?!?!? Should I be worried???? Please tell me it's normal and happens to everyone 😑😑😑

I had some brown cm when I was 7+4. Really freaked me out. Had an early scan and saw bean measuring right for dates and strong heartbeat. Was told that you can sometimes get spotting around time period would have been due if not pregnant, so around 8 weeks. Can also just be the placenta burrowing down further, or can just be coming from cervix if that's been irritated lately. Mention to your midwife tho and you may get another early scan.

❤️❤️ We have a heartbeat I'm so over the moon xx

Robo!! :cloud9: over the moon for you!

Congratulations impatient, deffo looks like a BFP!

Feeling fine this morning, my nausea seems to be fizzling out a bit thankfully. I'm super fussy tho, just feel like eating fresh stuff all day at the moment!
Been really tired, but then I've had a crazy week. I need to go to bed at a sensible hour tonight and catch up a bit.
Oh, and I think have been getting a little feathery tickle now and again, from the baby! Exciting!

Wow thats so exciting Dan-o, I can't wait for that stage xx

Oh gosh Dan-o, tickles! That's so thrilling!!! I love going through this right alongside you and the other ladies, it's amazing how far we have all come. I used to feel left out because I got my BFP at 4w instead of 3w and change. Lol. Doesn't matter any more

In other news my cat has started following me around laying on my uterus!! I guess she can hear that extra heartbeat.

Midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm still vaguely thinking about twins. My uterus is severely tilted and they had trouble getting good angles during my first scan. Speaking of tilted when I check my cervix now it is sideways. So weird.

Bless! Cats are so clever! Good luck for your MW appt tomorrow! Mine was sooo boring on Friday, so many forms and only halfway done :dohh: I'm consultant led about 5 times over, so no home or water birth for me.. yet again :haha: oh well, shan't dwell! X

I think I've felt baby a couple of times these past few days, though then I'm like nope it's wind haha!

Cats are so clever aren't they!

I really feel like time is absolutely flying just now :cloud9:

Myheart when did you feel your previous babies? I vividly remember I was in tkmaxx shopping when 12w pregnant with my middle boy and felt him move a few times so obviously, then didn't feel him again for about a week! With my eldest I felt pops when sat down from 13w but when I had my 20w scan he was moving like crazy and I couldn't feel it! Funny!

By contrast, I could see and feel #3 from the outside by 18w!

Natasha, I've found the time between 8-11w has evaporated, can't believe I'm almost 1/3rd done already! (Presuming early induction)

Anyone expecting their 40w EDD to change at the 12w scan? Mine always has so far, wondering if I'll be November or December!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->