Anyone else just got a BFP?

19ish weeks with my 1st, 14 weeks with my 2nd and I think 12 weeks with my 3rd.
At my private scan she dated me 2 days ahead of what I think I am, so will see what happens at 12 weeks scan, with my 3rd I was put forward a whole week (defin not possible as didn't have sex lol) though he was 9lb 13 born so obviously just big :haha:

I expect my date will change. At present I'm dating off my LMP on a 28 day cycle. That's not overly accurate since i only had that one period between stopping breastfeeding and falling pregnant again.

With Freya, I was having 33 day cycles so I expect my date to be moved up to five days later.

That's like me myheart, I've gained a week with my boys as well, impossible as was follicle tracking with ultrasound lol.

Almost 10lbs? Yikes, bet that stung a bit :haha:

Natasha it's good you know that though, so many ladies panic when they are dated Les than LMP don't they! Hopefully you won't get put back much!

Gahh so much to do and no motivation whatsoever. Feel like just going to
McDonald's for dinner and abandoning the mess :haha:

It did smart a bit lol, especially when they didn't believe that my contractions was real and not from the pessary :dohh: got to 7cms by myself as they sent hubby and mom home and no gas and air!!!

Oh don't get me started, why do they never believe? With #3, I still had pitocin going into my hand while I was pushing! Total train wreck! If he hadn't been so early I would have torn so bad!

I had labour off the pessary with #1. I managed to fight them off from breaking my waters as I knew he was back to back and knew it was true labour. They came to give me an epidural when I was fully (they said I would be 5 max) thank goodness someone checked me before they proceeded, and sent the epidural lady away, as he was out 15 mins later lol!

Oh my. Sounds like no one listening to the people who definitely should be listened to!

My last my epidural would only go in to blood stream so was unable to get one. By the time I asked to get IV meds it was time to push.

Any of you ladies had experience with a vaginal hematoma? Mine went undiscovered for 3 weeks and so it was when it became massive and terribly painful that I realized something was wrong. I had three torn blood vessels (under skin) and I'm thankful that they slowly bled out as can't imagine I'd be alive otherwise :wacko: I was taken in to emergency surgery at 3 weeks PP and it took around 2 months to recover. 2 weeks of strict bedrest after surgery as they were fearing stitches would tear and I would bleed out again. I'm a little terrified it will happen again although doctor assures me it's rare and she has only seen anything like it 2 times in 15 years of deliveries. (1 of them being me lol)
But it was pretty scary. I still have a lot of discomfort from my scar now so I'm worried how uncomfortable it'll be as my pregnancy progresses.

I've not heard of one! Sounds painful!!! I was very bruised after #1 but nothing like you describe. I will have to consult google now! ...

Omg that's just reminded me, ours was due to close for a refurb too! They are putting on those awful tablets instead of the play area, shame!

I am hanging out for an egg mc muffin for breakfast!!! :haha: What's your McDonald's guilty pleasure aw1990?

I've bought some maternity shorts today with over the bump waist bands, bliss!

I despise those tablets 😤

No heartbeat today, searched for 5 min. Coming back in 2 weeks to look again

Aww no, that's a shame you didn't get a little listen :hugs: baby is so easy to miss early on tho. Over here the MW won't listen until either the 16w or 24w appointment (depending on who you see!)

Wow 24w! Crazy! My midwife usually does 12-14 weeks but she thought since I'm so thin 11 weeks would be OK. Then the dating u/s set me back a week so I knew it was super early. Still disappointing. Ah well. Thank you :hugs:

Aw that's too bad you didn't get to hear it today, I had a mw appointment today and she searched for ages too but finally found it really far down and it was very faint but fast! So exciting to finally hear it! When's your next appointment wrapunzel?
Wow 24 weeks is way too long to wait!

Mmm McDonald's! Love their chicken selects and toffee sundaes. I could legit just eat the toffee on its own.

Sorry you didn't get to hear HB wrapunzel, fingers crossed for next time :hugs:

Here, they don't listen for HB until 16 week appt.

I felt like if I tried myself I could have found it lol... but probably not!

I go back in on the 30th. Not too far off! Then again two weeks later. We'll be scheduling the anatomy scan at the 14 week appointment. Crazy!

I see mw on 30th as well.
Personally, I've been feeling terrible. Not just MS but headaches, body aches and extreme exhaustion. I'm really starting to wonder how this little baby thinks I'm supposed to work a full-time job right now :dohh: ..it's stressful.

I've feel pretty good until after I've eaten which is usually around 9-11am and then it's like I've been ran over and left to keep going. That's just how awful I feel. It's insane! Idk what to make of it.

This pregnancy is totally not like my other 2, i have never felt so tired and unmotivated to do anything in my whole like, with that the children have taken it in turns to be unwell for the past 3 weeks and neighbours argueing and causing earthquakes early hours in the mornings! Oh, and needing to get up to pee because i am so dry all the time. To think i never really drank anything and now i am like a fish! I have my scan next Thursday, so excited for it. :)

Hope you ladies are ok. x

Hi ladies
Has anyone of you ever been prescribed antibiotics during pregnancy? Close to week 12? I' had a nasty fever and slight cough was taken to the emergency and blood tests showed a minor infection. Doc said they must tackle fever as that fastens the baby's hb too. So I was given an iv for paracetamol and an antibiotic.
Now today I have no fever thank God but I'm supposed to take antibiotics for the next 5 days (1000mg daily) and I'm really really worried about that

What if I don't take them???

I've not hun, hopefully someone else has some advice, I hope you are feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->