Anyone else just got a BFP?

Thanks xxmyheart I hope so too. Just get so nervous first time around. I hope it doesn't do any harm that's all I really care about to be honest.

After a nervous 2 weeks waiting i am back off to hospital tomorrow for 12 week scan again as i was put back 2 weeks. Cannot wait! Me and partner booking 16 week gender scan also at some point this week. I work evenings and he works days so never really see each other but have a day off tomorrow.

Hope you all are well. x

Best of luck aymee! Don't be nervous everything is gonna be just fine! 😘

Officially 16th December :) Everything going well so far. xx

Super news aymee Hun! Can't beeline we started off with the same due date, now over 2 weeks apart! Funny x

You ladies should come and chat in the December group, bit quiet in bnb at the moment, but there are a few in there xxx

hiya I have just got my :bfp: sunday think I am 5 weeks got my first app 29th june xx xx

I got my BFP about a week ago! Totally shocked as I thought I was having irregular periods and I'd just come off the pill. They scanned me on Monday due to the bleeding but there was a teeny bean in there measuring roughly six weeks with a little heart beating!

Congratulations everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->