Anyone else just starting ttc for number 2...cd1 buddies wanted!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Well af arrived today and when she's gone we begin ttc again for number 2!

I have a daughter who is 20 months and although I'm not sure I will ever be ready for number 2 I think it's about time to get started!

Anyone else similar?? I've been using ff but not temping, just to give me some idea of cycles as when I was on bcp my cycles were all over the place!

Baby dust everyone :dust: xxx

Hi
Im in the exact same position as you.I came off BCP in August and just started my first real AF today.I also have a DD that is 20 months.
How long did it take you with #1? it took me 7 months after BCP,but only the last two months i was temping and opk.
:dust:

Hi Dogtanian! :hiya:
Wow that is similar! I stopped bcp in August too and my little girl was born on the 15th of January!! :wacko:

I was lucky last time...despite freaky cycles for years we conceived on our honeymoon on pretty much the first :sex:!!! I know that is so unlikely this time!!

wow that is lucky that you conceived straight away considering your cycles were all over the place.Fingers crossed it happens again quickly for you

We were blessed. I'm not sure how it will go this time but I'm just leaving it up to fate.

Will you temp and opk this time from the beginning?

Yeah im temping and OPK and using ovufriend to track my cycles.Im going for it!
Hubs thinks im crazy and calls it my little hobby! He loves TTC and me being pregnant,and is a very calm and laid back person so he helps keep me sane.
What does your husband make of it all?

That sounds a good combo!

My dh doesn't really know :blush: well we've talked about having no 2 and he's ok with that but the actual timing he's not really aware of! :rofl: ifind it keeps me from going crazy if I keep it quiet, just nice and relaxed. He didn't know I was officially ttc last time at all!! I know it sounds weird but that's just how I did it!!

We have a 20 month old son and just started trying for #2 in September :) I don't chart or temp at all, we just go with the flow lol.

We had a rough start. Starting spotting at 8dpo (about 2 weeks ago) and it's continued. It got heavier this past Tuesday and we would up at urgent care (we had a faint BFP 2 days before). They did a urine test and said I wasn't pregnant. They don't believe I ever was. Based on everything, they believe I had a cyst on my ovary that popped, which caused all the abnormal bleeding. Apparently when this happens you can experience pregnancy symptoms. Sigh. Was not what I wanted to hear. So yesterday we went in for an ultrasound just to make sure my uterus is clear. But we won't get the results for 3-4 days. My bleeding has decreased quite a bit, so I'm waiting for it to stop so we can start trying again :)

Oh gosh I'm sorry you are going through this...I hope the results are good.
I had a cyst a couple of years ago show up when I had very frequent af's. Luckily it went of its own accord and I haven't had any problems with it since.

I hope you can get back to it soon :hugs:

Hi!

My dd is 21 months old and when af stops then we wil ttc. Should be gone by tomorrow. Lol

My DH doesn't want to officialy try rather only enjoy the ride, but I am too excited so I am planning on my own. Lol

Have fun!!! That's exactly how I'm playing it!!

Anybody have a journal??

Oh gosh I'm sorry you are going through this...I hope the results are good.
I had a cyst a couple of years ago show up when I had very frequent af's. Luckily it went of its own accord and I haven't had any problems with it since.

I hope you can get back to it soon :hugs:

Thank you :)

Have noticed today that the bleeding has decreased even more. I can finally see the end of the tunnel...hopefully this time next week we will be trying again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->