Anyone else late but BFN? Join me in waiting for SOMETHING!!

Yes I am! Where are you??

Hahaha I knew it! Can't mistake that sense of humour. I am in Brisbane, where are you?

No I tested after I was due but we weren't trying either so I guess had I have been TTC I would have been on it a lot sooner. You may have O'd late too don't forget and that's why you test BFN on 13dpo..

Haha it's that obvious is it! I am in WA just south of Perth. I am from the Gold Coast though.

I know, will try to get a test today!

Haha it's that obvious is it! I am in WA just south of Perth. I am from the Gold Coast though.

I know, will try to get a test today!

It's obvious to me, yeah :haha: Oh Perth, Western Australia is the only part of Australia I haven't ventured to but I've heard it's beautiful. Goldie girl huh?

Ok love well fingers crossed you get a BFP. Can't wait for the update :thumbup:

Yes but don't hold that against me haha. It is amazing here absolutely love it. Our house is a couple streets from the beach, 5mins to town and a walk to boys school. Much better lifestyle than the Gold Coast!

I am getting some af cramping going on atm so will see what today brings...

Yes but don't hold that against me haha. It is amazing here absolutely love it. Our house is a couple streets from the beach, 5mins to town and a walk to boys school. Much better lifestyle than the Gold Coast!

I am getting some af cramping going on atm so will see what today brings...

Nah I won't hold it against you hehe..wow that sounds amazing. I'd love to be closer to the water. I don't really go to the Goldie much however Mt Tamborine is my 'happy place' and we're staying there tomorrow night so I'm pumped about that :thumbup:

Well I hope one way or another you get a BFP or AF so you're not stuck in limbo!

Af cramping thiso morning but no af!! What's going on?!

Only one way to find out :test:

Do they have late night Thursday shopping in WA like in Qld? That way you can get a test tonight!

Well... that was fun while it lasted. Just got a test on my lunch break and BFN.

Really?:growlmad:
Well AF still hasn't shown so the only logical explanation if you are normally regular is that you ovulated later than normal :shrug:
What test did you use, some are more sensitive than others..

Yea im so confused as I don't normally get af pains until it's well and truly here and I keep going to the toilet thinking this must be it and nothing!

I used a first response which is supposed to be the best.

I'll happily wait with you. I have 29-34 day cycles and I'm not sure when I ovulated but I think around 12/13th based on CM only. I'm now on day 37 of this cycle :'( I'm anything from 3-7 days late, no sign of AF but BFN .. sigh. I feel totally out of sorts but I think it's mostly cos im worried about it! :(

I had my copper IUD out at the start of my last cycle, but I was under the impression that due to no hormones, my cycles should be unchanged? I also had a kidney infection/antibiotics the week before expected ovulation - can that throw out your cycle :-/

I hope you get some answers soon! It's so frustrating :(

It's so frustrating isn't it bollz! I just want af to come already! CD32 for me today and no sign of it either.

I wouldn't think antibiotics would affect your cycle or ovulation?

I have stupidly been googling to see chances of being pregnant but it not showing on a hpt, they are very slim! Haha

Got it today. I am glad actually which is weird but I was sick of not knowing!! I think I might chart properly for next month and then go from there.

Are you ttc wish?

I know what you mean. Sometimes you just want it to show so you can start fresh.
Yeah I am babe. A mix of ttc & ntnp as I don't chart or use Opk's or anything. I just posted a preg test as I'm not sure whether it's Evap or faint bfp? Hate the tww lol

How are you going Bollz? Any update?

I am so confused at the moment, thought af was starting on Friday as I got some brown discharge but that's all its been through to today. No bleeding at all! What is going on??

Have you tested again? Brown spotting can be implantation..

Well the only time hubby didn't pull out in time was 4 weeks ago so pretty sure it wouldn't be that. I have never had anything like this happen before. If I don't get af soon I'll probably go to the docs. Am now like cd34 and usually a 27/28 day cycle and only ever get a small amount of brown cm before af starts.

That is strange then. You know your body best so if something isn't right definitely check in with your GP xx

Sorry to hear you are still in limbo :( it gets increasingly frustrating! I'd def go to the doctor is nothing shows this week. Hopefully then can do a blood test which might give you more answers!

I finally got AF with avengance on Saturday! Day 39, which is the latest I have ever been :-/ I can only assume being poorly just before ovulation deleted it maybe. I did feel awful for a few days! We also sadly lost my boyfriends gran that week and went holiday 3 days later, so I guess it was not a 'normal' month in terms of life/emotions being up and down and quite stressful. I never expected to get pregnant first go but just typical to have a my latest ever period first month TTC!

But ah well, onwards and upwards! Keep us updated on how things go for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->