Anyone else like this ?

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls well im 38 weeks + and im really getting cheesed off now i just cant seem to sleep at night ive been pregnant twice before and had it but not this bad i can get off to sleep but once i wake that is it i didnt go to sleep till 3 this morning just laying in bed i went to sleep around 11 and then woke just after 12 ive had enough anyone else like this ?

spunky xxxx

:hugs:

I wake about 2 or 3 times for a wee but as soon as I get back in bed and find a comfy position I'm straight back off again. And I try and get an hour around lunchtime or I'm shattered all afternoon.

Not long to go now...

Cx

dont worry it will all be oever sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!

yea hun i know what u mean im having real probs sleeping at the mo im waking almost every hour or so but i seem to go stright back off but im getting so tired now from haivng a cpl of weeks like this

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same. A good night is one with two or three loo trips and straight back to sleep. Bad nights, I'm awake for hours on end and end up in the spare room so I don't disturb DH. Thank God I can sleep during the day now.

They say it's practice for when the baby arrives, but I think it's a bit unfair really. We ought to be able to sleep for hours on end at this point. :hissy:

Sometimes my head is soo tired and wants to sleep but my legs are twitching or I am soo uncomfortable and I can't sleep... other times my body is knackered but my brain is wide awake and thinking about everything under the sun so i can't sleep then either lol.

I try not to just lie there if it's too bad co you get frustrated and that makes it worse. So I get up, have a walk down to the kitchen and get a glass of milk or something and then go back, sometimes just that little bit of activity is enough to let me drop off properly when I attempt to sleep again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->