Anyone else? little worried

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok so I dont get much cramping I get normal slight cramps, but today they are very uncomfy. They come and go and I am alittle concerned. I think I may drink water to see if dehydration is a factor but this is strange. I haven't had much cramping for awhile. Few weeks infact so I am hoping it is dehydration or my uterus is almost above my pelvic bone. Anyone else in around 14 weeks with cramping bad? It's not the legement pain you normally get when you move etc which hurts to the sides. This is actually harsh period cramps where you might need midol or something. Thanks

hi Janisdkh,
i also had a lot of bad stomach cramps up until a few weeks ago. its just everything stretching and moving i think, i wouldnt worry unless u start bleeding. i've found my bump has grown loads since around week 14/15 so its probably just growing pains xx

Were they constant? Mine arent.. Its every couple of minutes. Like right now I feel fine! I am going to go try water brb

Whats wierd is this is my fourth baby. I dont recall this much uncomfy cramps.

Iv had a few moments of pains hun , But nothing to last too constant .
They do say you can start getting very mild braxton hicks from around your week, Allthow dont quote me on that .
Good luck . xxxx .

Ok got down 2 glasses.. Two to go. I am pretty sure I gave myself contractions from dehydration... I had this with one of my pregnancies but not this harsh and not every few mins. See im confused about contractions. I have never gone into labour on my own. I have had braxton though. Thanks guys. I am drinking room temperature water so it works right away almost. I will let you know how I feel in abit.

its normal hun. I still get cramps quite often !! Mine kind of have a routine now lol i only normally get them around evening time, but still get them in the day quite often!

Aslong as they arnt painful and with bleeding you will be fine x

Well guys looks like I might of brought on contractions like I said. I called the hospital and they told me to lay down on my left side drink alot of water and time them. They said what I described sounds to be early preterm labour caused by dehyrdation. They were coming every five minutes and they hurt. They did subside some though because of the water. If they dont stop I need to go to L&D and might need IV or meds depending. Here's hoping they stop! I will brb

Oops forgot to say 10 minutes too because they werent consistant lol just all over the place...

i had these recently had the midwife round to check me and she said was ligament stretching as its worse when u have already had children as u body knows what to do! I wasnt having contractions as my tummy was soft too

I hope all is OK. I can't remember when my cramps were, I did have some early on but cannot remember when.:hug:

Oh hun, thinking of you...:hugs:

Hope they go away!!!

Ok ladies I did everything the hospital said. They eased up it's been 3 hours about and I still feel them. They also started to make my back hurt. Last time I had this I had IV but they werent this bad at all. This hurt. I will never slack on water ever again. I am resting up all day so you will see me alot more then usual.

mine were just like bad tummy ache, mainly at night and i still get them at night sumtimes. they wernt constant. aww im sure its nothin to worry too much about xx

Yea these arent a tummy ache these are actual cramping and painful. They got bad enough to make my back have them. THank god its not preterm but it could lead to it. Thank god I drank water. I have had 10 pregnancies. 3 beautiful babies and the rest I lost. Im known to not hold my own well and this scared the shitt out of me. My 1st I lost at 14 weeks so you can imagine :( Eventhoguh I feel alot better now I am slacking on house work and doing nothing. I am not even cooking dinner tonight LOL So this lazy momma will be sculpting all day

:hugs:Rest up hun,I hope everything is ok.Lots of pixiedust for you&baby :hug:

I made a water post :D Maybe I can help some other woman not go down the same road I did lol It's scary and very uncomfy!

hi peeps, ive just found out in pregnant, and been getting period like stomach cramps since yesterday. think im about 5 weeks. also ive got a doc appointment tomorrow (was for another reason) will they think im wasting their time as im only just pregnant??

Any help will be good, new to all this...soooo many questions

Ive had period like cramping lately but i see alot have so it must be normal:happydance:

wish u luck hunni try stay hydrated if u can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->