Anyone else losing fluid?

Winehouse

Mum of 1st Princess
Reaction score
Evening ladies!

I just thought I would ask if anyone had experience leaking of fluid?

It started on Tuesday night and thought my waters had broken...no gushing, just trickling on and off. Been to the hospital the last two nights as they were concerned about a leak from my hind waters but they can't really tell. They are saying they would expect more fluid so it could be watery show or discharge but it it still coming at the same rate and isn't stopping so starting to get a bit worried...

Any ideas? :shrug:

Oooh, and Merry Christmas to you all :hugs:

No ideas sorry, I keep thinking that I'm losing fluid but its very erratic (as in a bit one day then nothing for a day or two) and I'm not sure, like you, if its just discharge or show. I haven't mentioned it as movement is good and I've had no other signs or symptoms of labour.

I had the exact same thing and thought my waters had broke,i had to keep wearing a pad it was so bad, went to the hospital to be checked internally, and it turned out just to be alot of discharge, which the midwife told me was very normal when u get past 37 weeks as its your body preparing for the changes, so nothing to worry about =) x

I think i've lost fluid. been having wet patches for atleast 8 weeks, just thought it was discharge, had to go for a growth scan cause i was measuring 4 weeks short, and scan showed i have low fluid and have to be closely monitored on the ECG machine two times a week at hospital, however after an exam it showed i'm closed now.

if your concerned about your waters ask you MW next time you see her. cause i think there can be comlicatons at birth with low waters

x

Thanks ladies, just not sure how much longer to leave it! I see the MW again on Tuesday and I loathe to end up in bloomin' hospital again!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

get them to keep an eye on it. Your waters don't always break in a big gush. With one of my friends they were trickling like with you and the midwife kept telling her it's nothing, when she eventually went to A&E because she was worried it turned out her waters were nearly completely gone and there was hardly and fluid left around the baby. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->