Anyone else moving to TTC in 2 weeks?

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
I'm at the 2 week mark for my waiting to move to TTC is anyone else planning on starting TTC from 1st December??? :happydance:

Hiya, I too plan on moving to ttc on December 1st. I'm nervous though as my lo
will be 5 months and although my hubby and I really want a close age gap I get feelings of guilt every now and then and feel bad that she won't have my undivided attention when a new baby arrives.

I might get cold feet and push it back to January but at the mo, December is our plan!

X

I'm 2 weeks behind you guys, can I still join in?! :)

Me :)

Husband brought our date forward 4 weeks. Soo excited. :)

Hiya i'm waiting to ttc on the 1st of Dec, these two weeks are taking forever to pass, am sooooo broody right now, can't wait until the 1st!:baby:

Hiya, I too plan on moving to ttc on December 1st. I'm nervous though as my lo
will be 5 months and although my hubby and I really want a close age gap I get feelings of guilt every now and then and feel bad that she won't have my undivided attention when a new baby arrives.

I might get cold feet and push it back to January but at the mo, December is our plan!

X

Cool sorry my home computer broke it takes me ages to reply as i only work half the week. I think its normal to feel guilty whatever the age gap is. When i was pg with no2 i used to have sort of panic attacks at thinking how can i love another baby as much as i love you. I have 2yrs between them and most of the time they get on great with each other however they are starting to get to the stage where they're fighting too which can be really annoying.

1 week & 2 days to go yay but your right it is dragging in. It is also scary to think thats how close it is to December dont you think?

I've seen 3 houses with Christmas tree's and decorations up already so now the boys are begging me to put ours up. I've told them they'll have to wait a few weeks though my house is a riot from decorating lol.

I'll be moving over around then too. I've 6 more days of my pill left. Debating if i should even finish my pack. I stopped half way through a packet when we started trying for my son.

I'll be moving over around then too. I've 6 more days of my pill left. Debating if i should even finish my pack. I stopped half way through a packet when we started trying for my son.

Me too!! I'm resisting the urge to flush them....it's only 6 more days after all......patience, patience :rofl:

I dont blame you both I think i'd struggle to resist the urge if it was me. I've been really tempted to tell OH to ditch the condoms lol.

Me too!! I'm resisting the urge to flush them....it's only 6 more days after all......patience, patience :rofl:

Patience is defiantly something i am lacking at the minute.

Woohoo the time has come. Its bye bye contraception hello :sex::spermy::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"